Is it just me, or are these guys becoming loveable?

Up the Irons

Mar 9, 2008
Canada
The last few games, these guys have really shown a lot of battle. They're starting to grow on me like the ol' gang of Greersy, Bucky, Smytty, Gator and Rem the Gem.

And I don't care what anyone says about they're record, THEY ARE BETTER THIS YEAR!!!

If nothing else, I haven't turned the channel on them to watch Murdoch Mysteries once this year.

ZJuice

pickle juice connoisseur
May 17, 2010
Edmonton
They definitely seem like they are playing for each other more and more.
Draisatl though.. Did not imagine this play when he was drafted! Awesome player

Psychoil

Mar 10, 2011
yeah I mean here we are in dead last, and I actually love the way we are playing and standing up for each other. There's so much going on to. I love watching klef and nurse back there, obviously drai and hall up front, but then you have nuge ebs and poo.

For me, this is the most connected and invested i've been in the oilers since the lockout year in 2013

BoldNewLettuce

Esquire
Dec 21, 2008
Canada
Sadly my garbage pile is growing last few games have turned me off of both yak and lander. Used to be their biggest defenders

Also letestu and talbs/nilsson

I've been impressed with yak to an extent but he needs to simplify his game. Ebs seems a little shaky too.

Hall has been way better than in years past.

It seems to me that the d and team play is working out and the system seems to be dominating. We are able to out shoot very good teams and limit their chances. Half of the goals against are fluky or soft but there are a number of mistakes leading to goals as well.

I don't want to dump on the goalies but this team needs a goalie who can bail them out not the other way around--a starting goalie.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad