Is Grabovsky retired?

Chips

Aug 19, 2015
I think he’s done. I loved him on the Caps, it’s a shame. I hope the best for him health-wise.

Thrasymachus

Jul 1, 2018
Poor Grabovski got injured one too many times, retired...? at least from the NHL, I know Kulemin plays overseas now.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
He wanted to come back and play for the Knights last season. He met with doctors and...there was nothing but silence all through training camp.

The Golden Knights never made an official announcement about his status and neither did he as far as I remember.

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
He wanted to come back and play for the Knights last season. He met with doctors and...there was nothing but silence all through training camp.

The Golden Knights never made an official announcement about his status and neither did he as far as I remember.

Pretty sure there was a similar issue with the Isles too. He wanted to play and tried to play, but the Isles doctors wouldn't clear him. He's been forced into retirement because nobody will allow him to play it seems.

AussieCapsFan

Apr 30, 2017
Gold Coast
When I read the title I saw Grabovski as Grabner and thought it was a joke post....

I don't think he's got a single point since he signed with Arizona....

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
He's LTIRetired. He'll retire at the end of this year when his current contract expires.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->