Is Gostisbehere a Norris contender at the end of this season?

Ghost a Norris contender this season?

• Yes

Votes: 49 17.8%
  • No

Votes: 185 67.0%
  • Borderline

Votes: 42 15.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tictactoe

Jan 15, 2017
Too early but looks like he will score some points this season for sure..

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
it's Gostisbehere

tip: Gots/Gos to/tis be here

He's a beast offensively. I think he has the potential to score 70 tbh but no Pietrangelo and Karlsson are leading

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Damn, I thought Gost is be here, it can't be us, we're not all here, only Gost is here and Gost will be here.

edit: Title corrected, this post will now forever appear to be mindless babbling.

Last edited:

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
I think he should be a lock for any Team USA squad

Reactions: BHD

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
I would say no probably not. My fantasy team is loving it, shoutout to people who don't understand bad oiSH% luck, unfortunately I didn't get Voracek and Giroux for the same reasons as well. Ghost will put up a lot of points, but I'm not sure it will be enough for that type of defenceman. I feel like he'd probably need to be like 2nd or 3rd in defenceman points at the end of the year to get into that discussion and I don't think he's quite that good.

HyPnOtiK

Aug 21, 2007
Philadelphia, Pa
No, Provorov is a better bet, but he's still a few seasons away from getting the real Norris hype.
Not a chance.

Provorov is the better defenseman but they look at points.

Ghost has a shot if Karlsson gets hurt, but he certainly won't be the "best defenseman " in the league

HyPnOtiK

Aug 21, 2007
Philadelphia, Pa
He's a front runner with Klingberg at this point. Ghost is better overall but Klingberg holds advantage with points... it's really amazing how good defensively this kid has become to compliment being one of the best offensive defenseman in the league

Reactions: Atticus Finch

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
He's a front runner with Klingberg at this point. Ghost is better overall but Klingberg holds advantage with points... it's really amazing how good defensively this kid has become to compliment being one of the best offensive defenseman in the league
It will be ignored, but he has played great defensively ever since he did not have to carry around the carcass of both AMac and Hagg.

Reactions: HyPnOtiK

ESH

Jun 19, 2011
He’ll probably get some votes for his point totals, even though Provorov should be the one who gets votes on the Flyers.

HyPnOtiK

Aug 21, 2007
Philadelphia, Pa
He’ll probably get some votes for his point totals, even though Provorov should be the one who gets votes on the Flyers.
ATM Ghost is playing lights out both ends, better than Provorov. But in general I agree, if Norris worked correctly Provorov would be more deserving.

Ghost- Provorov.... hard to name 5 better pairings

mja

Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt
Jan 7, 2005
Lucy the Elephant's Belly
I hate this thread.

And for the people who don't actually watch the games, Ghost has been the Flyers best defenseman in all three zones for months now. It just goes against the lazy narrative, so people won't believe it. Even his own damn coach can't wrap his head around it. But nevertheless, it's true, Ghost is absolutely killing it all over the ice and Provorov has been the lesser player on that pairing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad