Victoria
Sidney Crosby GP:62, G:66, A:102, P:168, Shots:348, PIM:84, +78
GP:04, G:02, A:006, P:008, Shots:21, PIM:8, +4

Anksun

Dec 13, 2002
Montreal
Visit site
WM said:
anyways off the topic of crosby playing bad, crosby currently has 4 points he the 4th game of the series tonight and i heard somewhere that if rimouski wins tonight there 32 game unbeaten streak won't count because it was in the playoffs but i don't think this is true

ya i dont know either if it does count.

Anyways. Imo, it is in my head. Keeping an unbeaten streak of 32 games in the last 28 games of regular season + playoffs is just plain incredible. I dont know when this will end...

I mean, can you imagine the kind of confidence level those guys have? And the confidence of the opposition must be decreasing against them: THEY have not lost a single GAME in 2005... NOT ONE.

Smart Alek

Jul 13, 2002
WM said:
and since when do you need to be at games to judge whether someone is putting up points

As has been stated... you claimed he played 'poorly.' Like you, I haven't seen him play this post-season, but I've watched enough hockey to tell me that numbers cannot quantify a game.

Don't be a nitwit... I'm confident you're capable of better.

pei fan

Jan 3, 2004
Every GM in the NHL is having fits about the draft and some are coming up with
ridiculously biased ideas to get a shot at the Crosby lottery.Bob Gainey,who is
usually pretty articulate went all tongue tied and ah'd and um'd last night when asked about the possibility of getting him.......................................................
but he ain't no good! :D

pei fan

Jan 3, 2004
On a serious note,I wouldn't be too concerned about Crosby not scoring points especially when they are winning anyway. Labonte is a master tactician and they
are more than a little concerned to keep Sidney away from injury especially from
guy's like Bourret who have already put 2 star players out this year.When they need need him, Sidney will be there,you can count on it.

Also that's 32 games now and won't count in comparison to London's 31 "regular
season" games record but nonetheless the feat is just as impressive.

pei fan

Jan 3, 2004
Levitate said:
I was talking about paiment, not crosby
:o
OOPS,maybe this would be a good time to save myself from further embarressment
and delete my previous seven posts.Noooo i deserve it ......go ahead kick away.
Also I have included a picture of myself :dunce:.

pucks1

Apr 23, 2004
pei fan said:
:o
OOPS,maybe this would be a good time to save myself from further embarressment
and delete my previous seven posts.Noooo i deserve it ......go ahead kick away.
Also I have included a picture of myself :dunce:.
Dont worry about it .. i thought he was talking about Crosby to since this is a thread about him. I just didnt bother to answer a question like that.

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
well i posted it right after a comment about paiment, and since i didn't think anyone would believe i was talking about crosby when i said "bad skating"... ;)

SPORTSMANIAC

Nov 15, 2004
Lewiston, Maine
mvn.com
He couldn't stick handle his way out of a bowl of moo goo guy pan.
If you were talking about Crosby he split two Maineaic defensemen in the 1st period of game three. They didn't give him much room but went through them and almost scored. If you weren't talking about him my mistake.

pei fan

Jan 3, 2004
SPORTSMANIAC said:
If you were talking about Crosby he split two Maineaic defensemen in the 1st period of game three. They didn't give him much room but went through them and almost scored. If you weren't talking about him my mistake.
Oh yeah,I was talking about Crosby,thinking Levitate was saying he
couldn't skate.Perhaps you could learn from my mistake :teach: and read the posts before and after the one you're quoting on and you will recognize something we in Canada call sarcasm.However I do welcome the company. :dunce: :dunce:

PS. You took issue only with the stick handling comments ,does that mean you
agree with the others. ;) (just kidding).

Last edited:

Form and Substance

Jun 11, 2004
Well Rimouski swept Lewiston, what's their unbeaten streak at? And Crosby averages 2ppg in the playoffs and people are crying wolf. By the way Alex Bourret had a pretty good series despite Lewiston winning no games.

Ryan O'Byrne

Jul 17, 2004
Ontario
Rocket#9 said:
I dont see anything to download on that link
Go to the bottom and Click on Free where it says Select your download .Then when the next page loads go to the bottom and wait until the timer hits 0 then click on Download: Halak_vs_Crosby.avi. That should do it ;)

ChemiseBleuHonnete

Oct 28, 2002
Ryan O'Byrne said:
Go to the bottom and Click on Free where it says Select your download .Then when the next page loads go to the bottom and wait until the timer hits 0 then click on Download: Halak_vs_Crosby.avi. That should do it ;)

where can I find the codec?

TJF

Feb 27, 2002
London, ON
Visit site
Anksun said:
ya i dont know either if it does count.

Anyways. Imo, it is in my head. Keeping an unbeaten streak of 32 games in the last 28 games of regular season + playoffs is just plain incredible. I dont know when this will end...

I mean, can you imagine the kind of confidence level those guys have? And the confidence of the opposition must be decreasing against them: THEY have not lost a single GAME in 2005... NOT ONE.

Technically it doesn't count but I think it should, 32 games undeafted is amazing but I can see why it wouldn't make sense to count. Come playoff time you start with a clean slate, it's a whole new season. If a guy scored 49 goals in the regular season, than scores a goal the first game of the playoffs, he wouldn't be a 50 goal scorer. If Rimouski can win 4 straight games at the beginning of next season than they will have beaten the Knights record but would trial the Brandon Wheat Kings who won 49 games in a row over the span of two seasons in the late 70's. Right now though, London still holds the longest undeafted streak in a single regular season.

Le Golie

Jul 4, 2002
In reality, it is much more impressive to win 32 straight games during the final strech of the regular season and the playoffs - when everyone is fighting tooth and nail, than having a 31 game undefeated streak to start the regular season.

TJF

Feb 27, 2002
London, ON
Visit site
Le Golie said:
In reality, it is much more impressive to win 32 straight games during the final strech of the regular season and the playoffs - when everyone is fighting tooth and nail, than having a 31 game undefeated streak to start the regular season.

I completly agree but at the sametime I could see why the streak wouldn't count.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->