WM

Aug 21, 2004
Crosby is playing but very poorly and the unbeaten streak is at 31 games

Cayouche5

Mar 9, 2003
Visit site
WM said:
Very poorly ?? you kidding right, he's still the best player on the ice but Lewiston puts 3 guys on him every shift and that's ok the important thing is that the team win, and the 2nd and 3rd liner like Stewart and Hrdel scores some important goals.
The reason why the games aren't 12-3 in fovor of the Nics is Jaroslav Halak.

Blackshad

Oct 12, 2002
Lol .. he always have Paiement and the guy with the most penality of the league on his back. and he is playing very good from the 2 games i saw in the series.

fredez

Apr 8, 2003
Visit site
WM said:
He's playing very well, he's extremely good defensively and he always set up a lot of good scoring opportunities. He would probably would have put up a lot mroe points if it wasn't for Jaroslav Halak standing on his head

WM

Aug 21, 2004
i obviously know that crosby is being shadowed and he is play poorly because of that. he may be playing good defensively but his game is mostly scoring points if any of you guys have not noticed. 4 points in 3 games is not good for him considering he has been shadowed probably every game for the last two seasons

fredez

Apr 8, 2003
Visit site
WM said:
i obviously know that crosby is being shadowed and he is play poorly because of that. he may be playing good defensively but his game is mostly scoring points if any of you guys have not noticed. 4 points in 3 games is not good for him considering he has been shadowed probably every game for the last two seasons
You obviously didn't see him play and you are basing yourself on stats only

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
WM said:

Thank you for your great insights. :biglaugh:

WM

Aug 21, 2004
fredez said:
You obviously didn't see him play and you are basing yourself on stats only

no i didn't see him play and i am basing it on the stats and other things that i have read about the games. why don't you tell me what you think about it. what are you trying to say about him during the playoffs, are you saying that he is playing good or bad.

fredez

Apr 8, 2003
Visit site
WM said:
no i didn't see him play and i am basing it on the stats and other things that i have read about the games. why don't you tell me what you think about it. what are you trying to say about him during the playoffs, are you saying that he is playing good or bad.
Read a little bit higher, I just posted my opinion.

I've seen the first 2 games and Crosby was all over the place despite not being amazingly productive

Smart Alek

Jul 13, 2002
WM said:

This is a perfect example of why one should actually view hockey games before commenting on the players involved.

Hockey isn't a pool.

WM

Aug 21, 2004
my intial comment was just stating the crosby was playing poorly in the fact that he wasn't putting up points which is true to his standards.

WM

Aug 21, 2004
did you not read what i just said. he did poorly points wise. you don't need to be at a game to know that. if you think that 4 points in 3 games for crosby is good then you need to pay more attention to his stats.

WM

Aug 21, 2004
Smart Alek said:
This is a perfect example of why one should actually view hockey games before commenting on the players involved.

Hockey isn't a pool.

and since when do you need to be at games to judge whether someone is putting up points

bruins4777*

WM said:
did you not read what i just said. he did poorly points wise. you don't need to be at a game to know that. if you think that 4 points in 3 games for crosby is good then you need to pay more attention to his stats.
You said he is playing poorly, he is obviously not playing poorly from people who have watched him play, something you have yet to be able to make a true claim too.

If we all based an entire game on stats marek malik would have been the best defensive dman last year in the league. And st. louis deserved the selke.

tuckerdomi

Dec 4, 2004
Ontario
haha thats funny; he's playing bad eh, this kid is unreal, They are all over him and he still gets through the holes, I think the team is so concerned about Sidney that they forget about the other players on the team, and there putting the puck in the net, too me that means Crosby is doing an unbeleivable job. :clap:

Duff88

May 7, 2002
He has 1 goal and 3 assist after two periods so far tonight as Rimouski are on their way to eliminate Lewiston (And maybe beat London's record, that I'm not sure)

WM

Aug 21, 2004
anyways off the topic of crosby playing bad, crosby currently has 4 points he the 4th game of the series tonight and i heard somewhere that if rimouski wins tonight there 32 game unbeaten streak won't count because it was in the playoffs but i don't think this is true

doc5hole

Nov 30, 2003
www.southcoasttoday.com
He looks pretty dominant to me from the press box after two periods. Just undressed Paiment in the corner, very strong on his skates. He plays lazy on D, but has the ability to recover and make a good play. Not endorsing that style, but other times he went low, dug the puck out and made a gorgeous headman to his left winger. Then caught up to the rush. He reminds me of Shawn Bates but with way more talent (Marcel Dionne?), very strong stride, easy power, sees the ice well, plays the refs too much. Denny cracked him a good one at the right post where he likes to station himself, left his helmet and gloves on the ice and went to the bench pawing at his face. Came back though to thoroughly dominate, the kid's a threat every time he's on the ice. Only one shift tonight in two periods did he not make a play that gave Lewiston a scare. I'm on the bandwagon. The other thing that really impresses me is how well he takes and gives the puck with the composite, as if it were wood. High-speed transition plays, that last one-touch pass, you name it. He executes at top speed,. just plain entertaining.

Chootoi

Jan 7, 2005
doc5hole said:
He reminds me of Shawn Bates

:biglaugh: i don't know why that is so funny :biglaugh:

seriously though, this had to be quoted before it was edited or somn.

shawn bates.... :biglaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->