Is Cooke Back to Being a **** Disturber?

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
Is this thread really about Cooke throwing a few checks? Legal checks? And taking that one stupid penalty at the end of the period? Please define '**** disturber' for me then.

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
One thought on what Cooke actually has been this young season though.

A great compliment to Sutter. They already seem to have amazing chemistry, anticipate where the other is going to be, and I could see Cooke finishing far more passes into the back of the net than anyone is giving either Cooke or Sutter credit for. Cooke almost seems like a poor man's version of Neal to the poor man's version of Malkin Sutter is. In that I mean the kind of chemistry they already seem to have together.

JTG

Sep 30, 2007
I have absolutely no problem with dirty hockey players who throw some borderline questionable hits. When you have guys like that, they tend to throw really good hockey players off their game, and that will always work in our favor.

I remember when we played Philly in the playoffs those couple years when we beat them, and our **** stirrers were just getting under every single skilled players' skin. The Flyers completely lost their **** as a result.

MonsterSurge

Nov 14, 2011
I have absolutely no problem with dirty hockey players who throw some borderline questionable hits. When you have guys like that, they tend to throw really good hockey players off their game, and that will always work in our favor.

I remember when we played Philly in the playoffs those couple years when we beat them, and our **** stirrers were just getting under every single skilled players' skin. The Flyers completely lost their **** as a result.

Dorsett was doing that to Datsyuk last night. It was pretty funny to watch.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad