Is Colton Yellowhorn a prospect??

Status
Not open for further replies.

HabLover

Mar 2, 2002
Sandspit
Visit site
The guy has been having a pretty darn good season so far in the WHL for the Lethbridge Hurricanes and is currently tied for 3rd in the WHL scoring. Guess who he's tied with????.....Mr. Gilbert Brule! Yeah, that's right, they both have 10 goals 18 assists for 28pts. Could Yellowhorn be another Nigel Dawes perhaps??....a little guy who can put up some points?

Aaron Vickers

FCHockey
Mar 4, 2002
Calgary, AB
www.nhlentrydraft.com
HabLover said:
The guy has been having a pretty darn good season so far in the WHL for the Lethbridge Hurricanes and is currently tied for 3rd in the WHL scoring. Guess who he's tied with????.....Mr. Gilbert Brule! Yeah, that's right, they both have 10 goals 18 assists for 28pts. Could Yellowhorn be another Nigel Dawes perhaps??....a little guy who can put up some points?

To answer your question, Colton Yellow Horn is a 2005 draft eligible prospect. He has been off to a terrific start so far this season, and appears to have dynamic offensive skills, as the stats would suggest.

He is listed by the Lethbridge Hurricanes at 5'7. I find this to be somewhat generous for him. Then again, I've only seen him play against the Hitmen, which boast defensemen that are, of average, about 6'3.

kruezer

Apr 21, 2002
North Bay
He is tiny for sure, he's got mad skills though. if he could make 5'10 somehow, he could have a real impact.

neelynugs

Feb 27, 2002
kruezer said:
He is tiny for sure, he's got mad skills though. if he could make 5'10 somehow, he could have a real impact.

similar to versteeg in a way- when drafted, he was 5'8 or 5'9, but i'm told he's closer to 5'11" now.

kruezer

Apr 21, 2002
North Bay
neelynugs said:
similar to versteeg in a way- when drafted, he was 5'8 or 5'9, but i'm told he's closer to 5'11" now.
Exactly, its easy to forget a guy at 17 can still grow, man I must have grown 2 inches last year myself in my first year of college, there's always hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad