Is Charlotte Ruining Ric Flairs Legacy?

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I guess everyone hates her because people can only get in love with one wrestler at time. Daniel Bryan was a prime example, now Sasha Banks is. Charlotte has won the championship before their crush did, so she's now the worst wrestler ever.
I hope nobody expected Charlotte to be better than her dad :help:

Yeah this is nothing like what is happening. :laugh: Very poor comparison.

People are not liking Flair because her in-ring work has been terrible, the acting has been awful, and the storyline has been the worst.

I would say most of the hate comes from the god-awful "Divas Revolution" and Banks fans should be happy she's not in a big role because it's probably protecting her character.

Acallabeth

Post approved by Ovechkin
Jul 30, 2011
Moscow
Oh come on, you can't compare Charlotte to DB and Sasha, both are clearly miles better in ring and on the mic.
Are you serious? Sasha is a much better actress, but nothing special on the mic at all, and let's discuss her ring abilities when she stops landing on the back of her head every match. Way to miss the point too.

People are not liking Flair because her in-ring work has been terrible, the acting has been awful, and the storyline has been the worst.
It's been like that for every female main roster wrestler (she's also been better at everything than Paige, for example), but people act like she's Great Khali in a skirt. And I defeinitely don't agree she's been terrible in ring. H8rz!

Allie Kitsune

...and the Brawla Brawla Sewitt
Jan 7, 2006
Pennsylvania
Her "character" isn't as smark-friendly as Sasha's, but Charlotte has not been "****" or a "bad worker" in the least.

You want a bad worker, look at Brie Bella.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Her "character" isn't as smark-friendly as Sasha's, but Charlotte has not been "****" or a "bad worker" in the least.

You want a bad worker, look at Brie Bella.

She's a crisp worker but she is not a good worker. A good worker is entertaining. She is not entertaining in the ring...mostly because she oversells.

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
Flair's feud with Lethal in TNA was still more entertaining, even with the state of Flair at that point, than most of the cookie cutter crap that gets put out today.

Part of that was becaue Lethal is great as well.

The whole needing to make himself bleed every week thing wasn't great though :laugh:
Watching any Lethal and Flair segment can crack me up without fail.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
No, but I think she should try to separate herself from his name.

That or she should be a heel.

Legit annoyed no one flair flopped tonight since the whole feud was about Reid...I mean Naitch. Was about Naitch according to the video package.

Charlotte has the Roman problem but maybe even worse. She can not cut a promo. She is either bland and boring, or she is crying which is just annoying. And she is ALWAYS talking about Ric.

Her catch phrase "do it with flair" is so forced and awful (not that Paige's "this is my house" is much better but another thread).

And she just does boring work and doesn't seem to understand how to tell a story in ring. She doesn't know how to properly sell.

She can wrestle no one can argue that. Someone like Bree can't wrestle. You need more to be a good worker though.

You have to be able to tell stories in the ring. She can't right now.

Worst thing they did was put the belt on her. It exposed her badly. She most likely should of slipped back to NXT to get a new character going and come back later.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Is this a serious thread? If David Flair didn't ruin his legacy, how would Charlotte?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad