Is Bryan Rust a Top 6 winger?

The Greatest 101

Dec 10, 2013
Manchuria
More a middle six player. Rusty really needs consistent line mates. I understand the “experimenting” thing , but players also need time to develop chemistry. Right now the whole team just looks like they lack chemistry.

DesertPenguin

Apr 22, 2015
He's an effective 3rd wheel to forcheck, hustle and do the dirty work. Needs to be with two more skilled players. Im surprised it's not working with Crosby/Guentzel, but Guentzel is good because of his hockey sense moreso than outstanding physical talent.

I'd like to see Rust back on the 3rd line with Brassard with either Simon or Sprong opposite him. Rust can play LW or one of them can do it. I'd like to see Sprong get a chance as the primary trigger man with Brass and Rust though.

Darren McCord

Dec 15, 2015
If hornqvist is going to be the third line right winger for the foreseeable future. I think rust should move to third line let wing.

Then either put Simon to the first line or find another right winger. Doesn’t seem like they want sprong near there They can’t have two forwards playing sub 4 min a night.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad