Is Brandon BOCHENSKI for real?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sherlock

Aug 2, 2005
Minne-snow-ta
I'm not much of a Bochenski guy since his UMD days, but if he plays with Spezza and Heatley all year then I would not be the least bit surprised if he put up some monster numbers.

Kritty

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Sherlock said:
I'm not much of a Bochenski guy since his UMD days, but if he plays with Spezza and Heatley all year then I would not be the least bit surprised if he put up some monster numbers.

Well you're not much of a Bochenski guy at all then because he never played at UMD, he went to North Dakota.

armani

High Jacques
Apr 8, 2005
Uranus
I would much rather go with sure-fire picks like A.O., Vanek, Crosby, Parise, et al. than Bochenski in a keeper league. But Bo has scored in every level that he has played in and like hockeyman28 said, it won't surprise me to see him get 30-30 this season since he has obvious chemistry with Spezza and would be playing in the top line with Heatley on the other wing.

John Muckler compares him to Ray Shephard. This guy has the potential to be a perennial 30 goal scorer.

ProctorSilex

Or is he more the result of a good line, you know like Dmitri Kvartelnov and his 30 goal, 72 point year playing along side of Neely and Oates.

NeoCanuck

Jay Beagle? In THIS economy?
Jan 17, 2005
North Vancouver B.C.
Sole Survivor was a local paper boy in Windsor, Ontario. He worked 2 hour days, and was growing as the biggest local paper boy in the nation.

One day, he was delivering papers along Oak and Leafs Suck Avenue. Up came another local paper boy named Brandon Bochenski.

Bochenski: What are you doing along my route, little man? Or do you want a beating with my Giant Toronto Maple Leafs Foam Thingy?

Sole Survivor has a bad temper, and was known to have sudden outbursts of rage. He was bullied when he was younger for claiming that the recently drafted Dany Heatley would be traded to the Senators. He was beaten to an inch of his life.

Then he decided, TO KEEP IT REAL.

Sole Survivor: Foam Thingy Huh?

Chara, Go!

*Bochenski is decapitated in a massive slaughter of BIBLICAL PROPORTIONS!*

Sole Survivor: Now That's Real. Pssh.

Roy G Biv*

NeoCanuck said:
Sole Survivor was a local paper boy in Windsor, Ontario. He worked 2 hour days, and was growing as the biggest local paper boy in the nation.

One day, he was delivering papers along Oak and Leafs Suck Avenue. Up came another local paper boy named Brandon Bochenski.

Bochenski: What are you doing along my route, little man? Or do you want a beating with my Giant Toronto Maple Leafs Foam Thingy?

Sole Survivor has a bad temper, and was known to have sudden outbursts of rage. He was bullied when he was younger for claiming that the recently drafted Dany Heatley would be traded to the Senators. He was beaten to an inch of his life.

Then he decided, TO KEEP IT REAL.

Sole Survivor: Foam Thingy Huh?

Chara, Go!

*Bochenski is decapitated in a massive slaughter of BIBLICAL PROPORTIONS!*

Sole Survivor: Now That's Real. Pssh.

Bochenski is realer than evander holyfoield---er.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->