Is All Lost For the Bruins?

UltimateHKY

So, what does this mean for the Bruins future? Is there any hope for this season? It is obvious that the Bruins need new blood in the locker room. They miss Jarome Iginla, Johnny Boychuk and Shawn Thornton, all players who are hard to replace from a team chemistry perspective. Sure, it was the right thing to let go of all three of those guys and that’s what happens when teams are tight with the cap. There isn’t much room to maneuver, but the Bruins didn’t even bother filling those needs. Relatively poor drafting by the Bruins hasn’t helped either.

Article here: http://ultimatehockeynetwork.com/uhn-│-boston-is-all-lost-for-the-bruins/

www.UltimateHockeyNetwork.com
@joshwald @UltimateHKY

Let us know if you have any interest contributing for us at UHN. We're always looking for more writers passionate about hockey! [email protected]

bme44

Sponsor
Feb 18, 2010
Nova Scotia
With the right trades , the future can be bright maybe not this year . I think most of the core needs a long summer this year and will come back stronger next year. Magement needs to make moves for the future. CJ needs to change his coaching style starting next year or be replaced

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
If chia is able to free up cap and get us a solid #1rw and a #4D we have a chance,
seids 4M is the option I'd use.

corpfan1

May 9, 2009
Etobicoke
What I LOVE about the Bs...

If they WANT to make the playoffs and beat the Habs in the 1st round - they will.

If they don't care about making the playoffs and beating the Habs in the 1st round - they won't.

I LOVE to have it in OUR CONTROL.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad