Is Alex DeBrincat the best small sized forward ever who has played in the OHL?

NOA

Apr 17, 2015
Patrick Kane
Kane at 5’10-5’11 hardly counts has small. 1 season in the league at that height.. doesn’t really fit into this discussion. He’s a hell of a talent and was terrific in his 1 year in the league but he’s not in this category

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
I don't want to admit it because i'm not a fan of the guy...but yeah the title might be his. Hard to someone so small that was also so talented and did not just sprout up as they got older in the O. Alex was dominant from his first shift to his last

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
I don't want to admit it because i'm not a fan of the guy...but yeah the title might be his. Hard to someone so small that was also so talented and did not just sprout up as they got older in the O. Alex was dominant from his first shift to his last

Why not ? :( ... :)
Maybe after next season you are? :)

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Why not ? :( ... :)
Maybe after next season you are? :)

Well he often dominated the Rangers when he came to town. Also the spearing on Konecny in the WJC did not help his case. Watching him live in Kitch he was always in our players faces and I often wished someone would just punch him out. I guess that is just him being effective, but it still made me like him less.

buzzworthy

Jan 14, 2014
Alex was one of the nicest, most polite players off the ice that you will ever find. He was humble to boot. Ask the Owen Sound Attack Pack. Alex was one of more than a few players who would stop for jelly beans at the table pre-game as the players jogged around the rink. He would always thank the folks working there. Not all team's players would do this. I know, because one of my good friends is the club president. Erie, I believe, tries to draft the best person, not necessarily the best player. On the ice Alex was a different story.....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad