@irunthepeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guerzy

I'm a fricken baby
Jan 16, 2005
THIS was not supposed to happen for Marko in Colorado. I am completely stirred right now. Get Marko Dano out of Colorado, they're going to ruin his career just like Quenneville/Chicago and Maurice/Winnipeg tried to do. Anybody who can't see the things he does is clearly not watching correctly and clearly doesn't know the game and what to watch for. Incredible IQ. Magnificent angles. Elite positioning. He just KNOWS where to be and when. It isn't Marko Dano who looks bad for Colorado, it's the players he is playing with who don't know how to make proper reads which is leaving Marko Dano hung out to dry and look bad when actually Marko looks elite and his linemates are flops. Not the fanciest looking skater but neither was Luc Robitaille. Get him out of Colorado asap. They could have had a great 3rd liner who could have filled into the top 6 when needed, and eventually should have been a real solid top 6 winger. Think 20g, 50 pts. **** this.

Guerzy

I'm a fricken baby
Jan 16, 2005
Dano is very underrated player by fans because the things he excels at is the thing that most fans are not hockey smart enough to notice.

Sep 19, 2008
Thought of the day - As my esteemed associate and Friend The Great Frank Gore has taught me & tells me "These haters can't hold me back"

Reactions: VaCaps Fan

Guerzy

I'm a fricken baby
Jan 16, 2005
Dobas next week boys lets all go

I am who i am. Like me, love me, take me, leave me. Know that I am a true friend to the end and ask for nothing in return except for two things, don't hurt or use me.

Guerzy

I'm a fricken baby
Jan 16, 2005
I went to Dobas with @tonyhawks77

7-DAD23-F9-D594-4-D52-BA90-61-CFCC37329-C.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad