Online Series: Iron Fist

Say Hey Kid

Bathory
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
Shang_Chi.jpg

I hope it's good and since Luke Cage is I have no reason to think it won't be, but if it's not I won't be quite as crushed as I would be if they screwed up Shang Chi: Master of Kung Fu (see above), Dr Strange, or the Silver Surfer. Those are the Big Three for me.

KapG

Dec 2, 2008
Toronto
I'm a sucker for these shows!

This one looks just as promising as anything else recently.

Definitely will watch

Ziggyjoe21

Nov 12, 2003
Pitt
Based on the trailer it seems like a 100% rip-off of Batman.

Regardless, I will watch and probably finish within 1 day.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Based on the trailer it seems like a 100% rip-off of Batman.

Regardless, I will watch and probably finish within 1 day.

Sure, if you stop at the dead parents rich kid who learns martial arts.

Other than that, it's a lot different. Danny Rand is a superpowered being, Batman has no superpowers.

If you wanna nitpick, every super hero is a rip off of each other.

Ziggyjoe21

Nov 12, 2003
Pitt
Sure, if you stop at the dead parents rich kid who learns martial arts.

Other than that, it's a lot different. Danny Rand is a superpowered being, Batman has no superpowers.

If you wanna nitpick, every super hero is a rip off of each other.

Other than super powers I don't see any differences whatsoever, especially if your Batman knowledge is based on the Nolan trilogy.

And yes, many super heroes are based on others. There is only so many ways you can get super powers or multi million dollar gadgets. Batman, Arrow, Daredevil, Iron First all have identical backgrounds and stories.

serge2k

Sep 16, 2006
Other than super powers I don't see any differences whatsoever, especially if your Batman knowledge is based on the Nolan trilogy.

And yes, many super heroes are based on others. There is only so many ways you can get super powers or multi million dollar gadgets. Batman, Arrow, Daredevil, Iron First all have identical backgrounds and stories.

Nah he's poor.

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
Nah he's poor.

Granted he does not come from a family of money he isn't exactly totally poor. I don't think it was every revealed how much his dad made betting on himself in the last fight...but seems to be a pretty big pile.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad