Injury Report: IR: Vermin | DTD: Gourde

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Now Callahan and Brown hurt. Not at practice today. It just keeps getting ****ing better and better!!!!

Last edited:

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Callahan was on a rest day, last I saw. No update on Brown.

It's creeping into our prospects though: Point was injured again today.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Callahan was on a rest day, last I saw. No update on Brown.

It's creeping into our prospects though: Point was injured again today.

Cally leads the league in blocked shots was thinking the worst when he missed practice and it finally caught up to him. Brown took an elbow to the head hope he is ok.

Glide5

Apr 16, 2012
Tampa Bay
F Me, that list is getting ridiculous. We are down Brown and Boyle now? Thats like the majority of of grinders and PK'ers. These are the sort of games that are hard to win. Crap... I'm finally getting to go to a game this year and half the teams out.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
http://www.tbo.com/sports/lightning...ite-injuries-to-several-key-players-20151227/
Some of those reinforcements appear to be close to returning when Tampa Bay hosts Montreal tonight.

Already in the past week, Erik Condra, Cedric Paquette and J.T. Brown have returned from injury. It appears that Tyler Johnson is set to return tonight — he practiced on the second line Sunday alongside Alex Killorn and Jonathan Marchessault.

Jonathan Drouin and Ondrej Palat also practiced — Palat already has been ruled out and is questionable for the rest of the week — and Brian Boyle also was back on the ice with the team, although he took drills on defense.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad