Injury Report: IR: Gaborik, Nilsson | Killorn, Kucherov, Hedman, McDonagh, Goodrow

bov

Nov 13, 2010
I think TJ takes Points spot in the slot as a RH shot. Point goes to then right wing as the PP QB.

Could be, I leaned Killorn just for that bigger netfront presence but Johnson could definitely slot in too. I like Point between the circles though, Stamkos in his office with Palat and Killorn doing the dirty work.

Five Alarm Fire

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Never will we see serg and heddy on the same unit. We run a 1-3-1

We did it in the playoffs. I actually think Serg could be a good Kucherov replacement, he's our next best left handed shot on the team. My only concern is that he's not even close in terms of playmaking, but he's worth trying there instead of Palat.

---------------Killorn
Stamkos - Point - Sergachev
--------------Hedman

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Never will we see serg and heddy on the same unit. We run a 1-3-1

They were on the same unit the last half of the playoffs when the PP was at it's best? The shooting threat would just shift to the left side with Stamkos instead of Kucherov. Putting Sergachev as the puck distributor/shooting threat on the right side as a left handed shot is one of our better options...

Whoshattenkirkshoes

Aug 11, 2014
They were on the same unit the last half of the playoffs when the PP was at it's best? The shooting threat would just shift to the left side with Stamkos instead of Kucherov. Putting Sergachev as the puck distributor/shooting threat on the right side as a left handed shot is one of our better options...
No they weren't

Netfront (Killer, Maroon, Cirelli)
Point
Palat Hedman Kuch

elitepete

Jan 30, 2017
Vancouver
is there a chance of kucherov coming back during the regular season? im talking cap wise, would it be possible? thanks.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
I think Cernak's is lower body just by the way his legs twisted around. But the way he got up makes me less worried about it.

We really need him though. Our right side is trash without him.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
I think Cernak's is lower body just by the way his legs twisted around. But the way he got up makes me less worried about it.

We really need him though. Our right side is trash without him.
Hedman gonna have to play 30 a night without him. Foote or Schenn only gonna get like 12 minutes. Serg will play alot on the right.

That one shift with Serg and Heddy just dominated the jackets o-zone was incredible though

JTBF81

Dec 6, 2018
Tampa, FL.
When Cernak left the bench to go back to the locker room he seemed to indicate or point to his right upper arm/shoulder area, so maybe the injury is in that area. Hopefully it's nothing serious and he'll be back in a week or less, as they really need him with the way the right side looked without him.

NatoGhost

Jun 27, 2013
When Cernak left the bench to go back to the locker room he seemed to indicate or point to his right upper arm/shoulder area, so maybe the injury is in that area. Hopefully it's nothing serious and he'll be back in a week or less, as they really need him with the way the right side looked without him.

I wondered about that hit from behind when it happened. Nobody on the broadcast seem to notice or mentioned it at all. And then when he didn't come back and I wondered if it was because of it from a concussion.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->