Injury Report: IR: Gaborik, Nilsson | Killorn, Kucherov, Hedman, McDonagh, Goodrow

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Can we please just rest guys tomorrow. Panthers are gonna be lighting us up tomorrow and we don't need any more god damn injuries

DrMartinVanNostrand

Kramerica Industries
Oct 6, 2017
Tampa, FL
We might lose this series when it's finished but the defeatist attitude before it's even started...hopefully it's just something we're getting out of our systems now and will be ready to go when the playoffs do begin. This team, however many years late it may have been, finally did win a Cup last year. They deserve more respect than we're giving them. Certainly the expectations within the organization aren't going to be affected. Florida has injuries as well. Get over it. Figure out a way to win games.

LTIR Trickery

Plz stop pucks
Jun 27, 2007
Scrip Club
tumblr_oywa0oznTJ1w8f7y5o1_500.gifv

I think he'll play but the fact that he's played bad since being injured means we can't expect him to turn it around magically at this point. He is what he is right now, and that might be a liability more than an asset, considering we needed him to be Conn Smythe worthy last year.
Hedman to the LTIR is just next years cap circumvention gimmick a little early.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
I still think the DTDs are just resting them the last few games of the season. Goodrow is a bit concerning, but with it being indefinite, my money is on a concussion since the recovery time on those is all over the place.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
I still think the DTDs are just resting them the last few games of the season. Goodrow is a bit concerning, but with it being indefinite, my money is on a concussion since the recovery time on those is all over the place.
It's still awful, but preferred over a broken hand or other injury as he could be back sooner from a concussion

Edit: also, agreed on the rest for McDonagh and Hedman. Although the latter might be battling an injury all playoffs so we'll need McD back at 100%

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad