Series Talk: Iowa vs MKE (AHL Playoffs)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
Hopefully he sees more time next year. Wonder if his skating is a bigger issue than they made it out to be.

Yeah. 30 in 60 playing bottom 6 ES minutes + PP was a good initial step for a 20 year old. Next step is to firmly plant himself in the top 6.

From what the coach said, it sound like it was still more of a conditioning thing than a skating thing, but I'm guessing it can all be improved.

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
I think this is going to be really good for Kunin, Greenway and Donato. Too bad they couldn't get Eriksson Ek down there too. Can't remember what the issue was with that.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Yeah. 30 in 60 playing bottom 6 ES minutes + PP was a good initial step for a 20 year old. Next step is to firmly plant himself in the top 6.

From what the coach said, it sound like it was still more of a conditioning thing than a skating thing, but I'm guessing it can all be improved.

Get him and Rask skating coaches this offseason.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
I think this is going to be really good for Kunin, Greenway and Donato. Too bad they couldn't get Eriksson Ek down there too. Can't remember what the issue was with that.

You are only allowed 4 recalls after the TDL and they (MN) didn't want to use all of them with so much of the season left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->