Podcast (Audio) Introducing Pierre-Luc Dubois

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Mullett Lake, MI
Excited to have him on board. One of my biggest concerns was the C position both now and in the future, and it's been taken care of.

He seems like a cool guy too, will reference Ryan Smyth (for the worse) and Jeff Carter (for the better) again as two guys who didn't live up to the reputation that proceeded them. Lets see how he does in a place he wants to be. His skill-set and combination of size and skating is intriguing.

Reactions: Lt Dan

bland

Jul 1, 2004
Excited to have him on board. One of my biggest concerns was the C position both now and in the future, and it's been taken care of.

He seems like a cool guy too, will reference Ryan Smyth (for the worse) and Jeff Carter (for the better) again as two guys who didn't live up to the reputation that proceeded them. Lets see how he does in a place he wants to be. His skill-set and combination of size and skating is intriguing.
The whole "quitting on teams" angle is a lot of nonsense, but the question is how to get the most out of what has been an underachiever throughout his young career.

I don't think its worth getting into comparables, different types of people in different situations don't provide much worth talking about. Its just going to be a question of transforming a 60 point supporting center into a leading role - if they can't do that, this is just very expensive wheel-spinning.

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be
Here's our conversation with PLD. Hope you enjoy it.

Jesse when you read the Jack Black skincare add at the beginning are you actually thinking about

1687976483196.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad