Into upcoming season, would you rather have Matthews or MacKinnon on your team?

Next season, would you rather have Auston Matthews or Nathan MacKinnon on your team?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

summer tooth

Aug 10, 2020
Assume that your focus is to go as deep as possible in the playoffs next year, not rebuild or long-term. Which player would you rather have on your team? Which of the two will give you a better chance of bringing home the Cup?

I believe it is a very close choice. I predict the voting will be no more than 60/40 either way.

summer tooth

Aug 10, 2020
MacKinnon is half the cap hit, incomparably superior in the playoffs to this point, and just plainly the far better hockey player. Closer to McDavid than Matthews.
Thank you. We'll see how the voting unfolds. I thought it would be close but maybe not.

Crow

May 19, 2014
Assume that your focus is to go as deep as possible in the playoffs next year, not rebuild or long-term. Which player would you rather have on your team? Which of the two will give you a better chance of bringing home the Cup?

I believe it is a very close choice. I predict the voting will be no more than 60/40 either way.
I think it’s a very close choice but there is also a clear winner if that makes sense.

Habano

Allez les Bleus, (Blancs, Rouges)
May 18, 2012
Obviously MacKinnon, this won't be close lol

Bouboumaster

Jul 4, 2014
Would be ok with both lol

Matthews would fit well AF in Montreal too

But it's Mackinnon, it got to be.

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
If we’re not taking contracts into consideration I’m taking the younger player who had the better season this year.

If we are I’m taking the player who makes about half as much and shouldn’t be far behind if at all next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad