Interview with Anton Lindholm

EurolancheDavid

You signed entry-level contract with the Colorado Avalanche last month. Was it something you expected or a little surprise?

It was not something I expected at all, but I had a good feeling after the season and I have had good contact with them during the season.

Have you talked with somebody from the Avalanche yet about your role in the organization for the next season?

We have not talked about what role I will be having, but I have had phone connection and face to face meetings with different people from the organization. Most with David Oliver (Director of player development) and Anton Edlund (Scout).

Are you going to play for the San Antonio Rampage in the AHL? If yes, don't you worry about a big difference between the AHL and European leagues?

I don 't know where I will play. I will go to camp competing for the Avalanche jersey. Then after camp I will know where I will play. I am not worried about the AHL that is the gateway league to the NHL and maybe something that will help me learn the different style of the game over there.

FULL INTERVIEW: http://eurolanche.com/article.php?id=8087

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad