International Hockey League - Fantasy Draft (3 Teams Available)

OrangeZebra

Unregistered User
Mar 3, 2011
New York
Maine selects Vancouver center, Ryan Kesler.

ryan-kesler.jpg

Gaborikthebeast

Always Blame the Zebras
Feb 16, 2010
Flounder have 2 picks #35 and # 36

With #35 the flounder select from the Toronto Maple Leafs. Dion Phaneuf

With #36 the flounder select from the KHL Jaromir Jagr

Gibby

Apr 29, 2010
London, ON
K just a question...why weren't guys on my list taken??? If I send one in I expect them to be taken when available. Again sorry to complain just a little bummed about that

OrangeZebra

Unregistered User
Mar 3, 2011
New York
K just a question...why weren't guys on my list taken??? If I send one in I expect them to be taken when available. Again sorry to complain just a little bummed about that

Sorry. you probably sent the list to Number eight, who told me to auto people when he was gone. Then he didn't send the list to me.

Gibby

Apr 29, 2010
London, ON
The Storm have been granted permisson to change their picks of Pronger and St.Louis. They will become Seabrook and one of B Richards or Lucic depending on whether Richards was drafted or not.

pens4life

Jan 8, 2010
Canada
I have changed one of my draft picks, tim thomas for Pat Kane.
I asked Number eight to email me when it was my turn because i was out all day with family.

Backlund

Dec 29, 2009
Calgary, AB
I have changed one of my draft picks, tim thomas for Pat Kane.
I asked Number eight to email me when it was my turn because i was out all day with family.

Sorry, I should of sent him the list and told him to email you guys so I will let you switch but no more switching later on. The clock will start at 12 PM EST.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad