Interesting jersey observation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanucks

Apr 25, 2003
Rogers Arena?
Ok, I also posted this within another topic, but I don't think anyone is still reading that topic....

Anyway, when the new Team Canada jerseys were introduced a couple of months ago, they included socks with vertical stripes.

But during the Canada/Czech game a few days ago, the socks being worn had horizontal stripes.

I think it looks better. Thoughts?

VladNYC*

I don't know, i kind of like the verticle stripes, makes the uniform look fast.

ryz

Dec 24, 2004
Canada
The jerseys are still embarassing. They look like soccer uniforms for hockey players.

Mathletic

Feb 28, 2002
Ste-Foy
ryz said:
The jerseys are still embarassing. They look like soccer uniforms for hockey players.

they're perfect, they had fitting jerseys in the NFL for over 20 years. It will just help reducing hooking and crap like that.

SwisshockeyAcademy

Dec 11, 2002
Visit site
We have essentially stolen Switzerland's look with the black helmets and now have added Italian style soccer jerseys. I'll have to see if this grows on me or not. Bring back simple red or white helmets for Canada.

Roughneck

Oct 15, 2003
Calgary
Visit site
I hate anybody who likes these jerseys (that's right, I truly do hate you). Nike seemed to forget that Red is involved in Canada's colours when they were designing the home jerseys and should be fired as Canada's jersey designer after this travesty (but we all know the likelyhood of that hapening).

Perhaps I'm overreacting a little, but man I hate those uniforms.

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
Seriously...if the NHL goes to these types of jerseys next season I will never buy another one from them.

ryz

Dec 24, 2004
Canada
FSU Seminoles said:
they're perfect, they had fitting jerseys in the NFL for over 20 years. It will just help reducing hooking and crap like that.
I'm not all that concerned about the fit, I just dislike the design, very much. Like I said, they look like soccer jerseys to me.

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
Blech... form fitting is good, and I'm glad they've finally done that... but all that black and those atrocious vertical stripes? Martha Stewart would not be impressed! :snide:

Seriously though... not really fond of the white ones, maybe the red ones'll be better?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->