Interesting Info: Part XX (Jackets-related "tidbits" here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperGenius

For Duty & Humanity!
Mar 18, 2008
Happy to see PLD topping that list at better than .6 pts per game.

Annoyed that OB is not getting more of a chance.

It would be nice if he earned it.

Until he makes a compelling case to bump someone else, he’s probably not getting more ice.

Jaxs

Jul 4, 2008
If the CBJ were a football team...
CMB.png

All of the rest: Crossover Series – NHL Football
Looks a lot like the Pats.

major major

Feb 18, 2013
Unfortunately I think ours is one of the worst. The good ones for NHL->football were: Coyotes, Flames, Islanders, Canadiens, and Stars.

The best by far though, is the Milwaukee Bucks hockey jersey. That was a thing of beauty. I'd buy one of those immediately.

I love that Bucks jersey.

I absolutely loathe the Minnesota Wild jerseys and think they'd be better off going with something like that or something like the Halifax Mooseheads jerseys.

Reactions: GoJackets1

squarelaces

Aug 6, 2005
NHL Ticket Exchange is worthless. Their controlling of minimum prices combined with their page layout makes ticket visibility invisible. I bought my tickets I should be able to sell them for what I want. Another Ticketmaster scam.

Anybody here know how to convert to a mobile ticket so I can get any future games up on StubHub?

Cyclones Rock

Jun 12, 2008
NHL Ticket Exchange is worthless. Their controlling of minimum prices combined with their page layout makes ticket visibility invisible. I bought my tickets I should be able to sell them for what I want. Another Ticketmaster scam.

Anybody here know how to convert to a mobile ticket so I can get any future games up on StubHub?

I didn't find the answer, but I've contacted tickpick on numerous occasions and they've been very helpful in assisting me with technical issues. I recommend them over stubhub.com for their lower fees as well.

I'd set up an account and then call them.

How to Reach TickPick

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
FWIW

There was a Rick Nash sighting this week on the Twitter account of his longtime agent Joe Resnick — the first we’ve seen of him since the playoffs ended with the Boston Bruins in the spring.

Breakfast with good friend and long time client Rick Nash #RoadTrip #GoodTimes #TopShelfHockey @Topshelf_TSSM pic.twitter.com/VS1MKcLHkz
— Top Shelf Hockey (@Topshelf_TSSM) November 16, 2018
Nash drew interest from multiple teams before July 1, but decided to take a step back from the free-agent process while still dealing with concussion symptoms. He’s now living in Columbus with his wife and three kids and remains undecided on a potential playing future.

At some in the next month or two, he’ll likely decide if this it.

Either way, it’s nice to see him looking happy and healthy.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
As mentioned, Portzline wrote an article in the Athletic about potential players the Jackets could trade this year. Here is a basic rundown for non-subscribers but also not giving too much of the meat.

Untouchable:

Seth Jones
Pierre-Luc Dubois

Near Untouchables:

Sergei Bobrovsky (reasons specified in the Bob thread)
Zach Werenski
Cam Atkinson
Josh Anderson
Boone Jenner
Nick Foligno

Inevitable*:
Artemi Panarin (specified in the Panarin thread)

Conceivable, but careful:

Ryan Murray
Alex Wennberg
Brandon Dubinsky
Oliver Bjorkstrand
David Savard
Markus Nutivaara
Joonas Korpisalo

What Would be the Point?:

Anthony Duclair
Scott Harrington
Markus Hannikainen
Lukas Sedlak
Dean Kukan

Possibilities:

Riley Nash
Sonny Milano

Portzline: A list of which Blue Jackets are likely to be...

Reactions: thebus88

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
FWIW

There was a Rick Nash sighting this week on the Twitter account of his longtime agent Joe Resnick — the first we’ve seen of him since the playoffs ended with the Boston Bruins in the spring.

Breakfast with good friend and long time client Rick Nash #RoadTrip #GoodTimes #TopShelfHockey @Topshelf_TSSM pic.twitter.com/VS1MKcLHkz
— Top Shelf Hockey (@Topshelf_TSSM) November 16, 2018
Nash drew interest from multiple teams before July 1, but decided to take a step back from the free-agent process while still dealing with concussion symptoms. He’s now living in Columbus with his wife and three kids and remains undecided on a potential playing future.

At some in the next month or two, he’ll likely decide if this it.

Either way, it’s nice to see him looking happy and healthy.

Found the pic but where's the bolded from?

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
Found the pic but where's the bolded from?
Wasn't there an Athletic article that either Portzline or Tom Reed did on Rick Nash? It pretty much confirmed he's waiting for the concussion symptoms to completely go away before deciding if he's able to play again. It sounded like he's just living in UA, golfing when the weather allows and playing with his kids. I'm sort of surprised he hasn't at least turned up to a CBJ game to watch but he probably doesn't want speculation to kick up if he is seen at a game.

The Jones Zone

Nov 27, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Does anyone else ever wonder if Rick Nash is waiting for 1 other issue to occur beside his concussion symptoms to subside.......like Panarin being dealt then He join the jackets for the remainder of the season...

Has anyone reported if He is skating? Conditioning for a possible return?

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
Does anyone else ever wonder if Rick Nash is waiting for 1 other issue to occur beside his concussion symptoms to subside.......like Panarin being dealt then He join the jackets for the remainder of the season...

Has anyone reported if He is skating? Conditioning for a possible return?
I don't think he would wait for a possible chance to play for a cup contender to go away before returning. That being said. I don't know if anyone has had any reports of him skating. If he were doing it, it would be around locally so someone would have to have heard or seen something. I would think he would most likely be doing it at the Ice Haus if he were.

Reactions: Palm Tree
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->