Interesting Info: Part XX (Jackets-related "tidbits" here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Old Guy

Just waitin' on my medication.
Aug 30, 2015
Dood....don't apologize. I found it fascinating!! No sarcasm. Serious.

It's an internet chat forum....... I'm one of the last 7 Americans that can come to a place like this and not get offended, triggered or twisted by what people say.

(okay...no sarcasm...but a wild exaggeration).

Reactions: thebus88

Old Guy

Just waitin' on my medication.
Aug 30, 2015
Holy Crap.....I didn't realize it but Todd Richards played more NHL playoff games (11) than he played in the regular season (8). That almost is as amazing as Don Cherry's 1 playoff game and -0- regular season games (as a player).

Reactions: WubbaLubbaDubDub

CBJFan827

I hate you Brad Marchand
Jul 19, 2006
So, uh, what are the odds the hurricane cancels our game tomorrow in Sunrise, FL?

thebus88

19/20 Columbus Blue Jackets: "It Is What It Is"
Sep 27, 2017
Michigan

What a f***ing dude, and WHAT A f***IN PICK.

Its CRAZY to look back at what most people were saying after the pick. The "team" 100% learned something from Johansen. Whether that meant PICKING (somebody like) Dubois or NOT PICKING (somebody like) Puljujarvi, I'm not sure. However, Dubois REALLY DOES seem to be an another level than Puljujarvi. No bias.

Also, not to "whip that boy", but here's a quote from Torts in there....

“We were planning to bring him along slowly, but we had some things with other players not go the way we hoped, and so he gets the opportunity and he just takes off.”

Talking about Dubinsky? :dunno:

major major

Feb 18, 2013
If he were still here, Saad would be the whipping boy du jour. He struggled last year and is now 4th line. Even if we lose Bread, I’m glad we traded Saad and his contract

He would be the whipping boy and it would be another exhausting show by the flagellator crew.

If I thought Saad would fit into the team and get along with Torts (I don't), I'd actually take him back. He's such a force at getting the puck up ice, if he could even muster 45 pts I'd take that contract. And I'd bet he gets back to at least that level.

Reactions: Viqsi

thebus88

19/20 Columbus Blue Jackets: "It Is What It Is"
Sep 27, 2017
Michigan
If he were still here, Saad would be the whipping boy du jour. He struggled last year and is now 4th line. Even if we lose Bread, I’m glad we traded Saad and his contract

Let the record show that I'd take a 25yr old Artem Anisimov over a 23 yr old Brandon Saad and expressed that regularly.

We are def lucky that we got out of his 6 mil cap hit.

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
119o749.jpg

spintheblackcircle

Incoming!
Mar 1, 2002
He would be the whipping boy and it would be another exhausting show by the flagellator crew.

If I thought Saad would fit into the team and get along with Torts (I don't), I'd actually take him back. He's such a force at getting the puck up ice, if he could even muster 45 pts I'd take that contract. And I'd bet he gets back to at least that level.

Healthy scratch in Chicago. Pass. Hard pass.

Reactions: MoeBartoli

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
Murray is 2nd on the team in assists, wonder how long he can keep it up. Kid has been mostly lights out this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->