Interesting Info: Part XIX (Jackets-related "tidbits" here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

db2011

Oct 10, 2011
Brooklyn
"Bits" of "tid", that is.

Because for some reason that I can't fathom there are scare quotes around that word.

(Doesn't make "sense")

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
"Bits" of "tid", that is.

Because for some reason that I can't fathom there are scare quotes around that word.

(Doesn't make "sense")

air-quotes.gif

197.gif

4f8a628bcab5a8217ee26202b2443199.jpg

"
962e36f0bbc494caeced7e38c7b1934b.jpg
"

Johansen2Foligno

CBJ Realest
Jan 2, 2015
I always read Double-Shift Lassé as Double-Shift Lassie. I mean, I know Collies are working dogs, but come on now.

lassie-cozi-thumb.jpg

JohnnyJacket13

(formerly PD9)
Sponsor
Jan 14, 2015
Columbus
Any reason why practice was cancelled today in Nashville? It seems like the team hasn't had much time in general to get a practice in lately

EDM

Mar 8, 2008
No practice ??? This is becoming like the year of the Olympics where Hitch did not schedule many practices because Nash wanted to stay fresh for Team Canada.

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
All star competition lineup announced

Jones in the one timers, four line challenge and hardest shot.

Jones is going up against Hedman in the hardest shot and shooting 4th in the four line challenge. Meaning he has to score a goal, five hole, from the far goal line...

Atkinson in the fastest skater against marchand.

Last edited:

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Porty did a brief QnA today on twitter. Nothing really noteworthy, other than he for some reason thinks we will lose Calvert/Anderson to the expansion draft rather than Karlsson/Anderson.

He said there was no news on Clarkson.

David Savard's back injury could be long term. Team is going to be cautious with him.

Wouldn't be surprised if the Jackets make 2 moves at the deadline, one for a Depth Dman, another possibly for a backup goalie. Then noted Milano could be trade bait. No bid deal he doesn't think

CBJ goalie

May 19, 2005
London, Ontario
Porty did a brief QnA today on twitter. Nothing really noteworthy, other than he for some reason thinks we will lose Calvert/Anderson to the expansion draft rather than Karlsson/Anderson.

He said there was no news on Clarkson.

David Savard's back injury could be long term. Team is going to be cautious with him.

Wouldn't be surprised if the Jackets make 2 moves at the deadline, one for a Depth Dman, another possibly for a backup goalie. Then noted Milano could be trade bait. No bid deal he doesn't think

What does everyone think of getting Bryzgalov as back-up, if he were to come back?
He's got experience, and Bobrovsky probably wouldn't mind having him around either.

SuperGenius

For Duty & Humanity!
Mar 18, 2008
What does everyone think of getting Bryzgalov as back-up, if he were to come back?
He's got experience, and Bobrovsky probably wouldn't mind having him around either.

Torts + Bryz wouldn't last five minutes.

That and he can't stop pucks anymore....so...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad