GDT: Inter-squad scrimmage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ovechkins Wodka

Dec 1, 2007
DC
Also looking at the lines they’ve only have 2 sets of wingers. Holy crap that’s a lot skating and ice time for the kids.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
I’m at the scrimmage if anyone is coming. Red hat, white sweatshirt, up on the balcony in a primo spot.

Sep 19, 2008
I’m at the scrimmage if anyone is coming. Red hat, white sweatshirt, up on the balcony in a primo spot.
Too lazy to go. Enjoy it. Go to the team store too to get 5 dollar shirts and hats. (25 dollar jackets and hoodies there too)

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
Alexeyev is a beast of a kid. 90% sure he is wearing a knee brace or else his shin guards are the biggest ever.

The Instigator

Tom Wilson - NHL All Star
Feb 6, 2010
Alexeyev is a beast of a kid. 90% sure he is wearing a knee brace or else his shin guards are the biggest ever.
Likely a knee brace. I don’t remember noticing anything obscure about his shin pads in Red Deer. I got to watch him quite a bit.

Assuming his knee injury was a torn ligament, those braces can be pretty big and bulky. His injury was pretty similar to one I had and a sturdy knee brace was required for a while even after rehab.

Reactions: MatthewFlames

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
Fehrevery is the fastest player out there, two steps and he is gone.

Gersich tries hard but needs be a little quicker in his decision making.

Alexeyev stands out for his calmness and quick thinking. He also talks a lot out there, seems like a leader.

Silky mitts

It’s yours boys and girls and babes let’s go!
Mar 9, 2004
Alexeyev stands out for his calmness and quick thinking. He also talks a lot out there, seems like a leader.
My favorite thing about him is you have to remind yourself he’s 6’4”

Charles Calvert

Jun 21, 2019
There's a lot of guys out there who can skate really well. Fehervary is the best. But Pinho, Snively, AJF, Alexyev all look like great NHL skaters.

Charles Calvert

Jun 21, 2019
Tobias Geisser is distractingly large. I know Protas and Alexeyev are listed close to his height, but he takes up a ton of real estate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad