Inside story on the not counted goal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siberian

Dec 4, 2003
Saint Pierre
I got the inside story from GM Place last night.

1. After the goal was scored and the game was stopped the referee indicated that there was no goal.
2. Russia's team leader was in the locker room and saw TSN footage with the goal, came out and requested the review of the incindent.
3. The referee talked to upstairs where they said they reviewed the incindent and their clips do not show puck cross the line.
4. Russians had to run to TSN and requested TSN's assistanse, explaining that IIHF officials do not have a copy of that shot where the puck is seen crossing the line
5. TSN refused but they mentioned that IIHF is full of **** as they get exactly the same TV feed.
6. In the second intermission IIHF held an emergency meeting but could not come to any conclusion. One of the IIHF officials blaimed TSN for stirring the pot showing the goal.

shawn_kemp*

source?

yesterday the IIHF lowered itself to the level of the FIFA, where there are absolutely no reviews whatsoever. and that's very regretful.

ryz

Dec 24, 2004
Canada
Yeah, Siberian, we all believe that you, the main whiner of HFboards today got an inside scoop on the goal. Shut up joker.

Bloggins

Dec 1, 2005
Siberian said:
Didn't you say you put me on ignore? I was really hoping not to see your 3 word sentence replies in my topics but you lied again.

Wasn't me who said that. I get a kick out of your posts. :D

This one however is just repetitive and boring. You need better material cuz you're starting to put me to sleep.
Tell me the one again about the Russian skill and finesse game vs the North American goon style. That one always cracks me up.

Bandwagoner

Nov 18, 2003
Canada
Visit site
Siberian said:
I got the inside story from GM Place last night.

1. After the goal was scored and the game was stopped the referee indicated that there was no goal.
2. Russia's team leader was in the locker room and saw TSN footage with the goal, came out and requested the review of the incindent.
3. The referee talked to upstairs where they said they reviewed the incindent and their clips do not show puck cross the line.
4. Russians had to run to TSN and requested TSN's assistanse, explaining that IIHF officials do not have a copy of that shot where the puck is seen crossing the line
5. TSN refused but they mentioned that IIHF is full of **** as they get exactly the same TV feed.
6. In the second intermission IIHF held an emergency meeting but could not come to any conclusion. One of the IIHF officials blaimed TSN for stirring the pot showing the goal.

And a Partridge in a pear tree!!!!

Please give it up, That goal wouldn't have made a difference. In fact, a real world championship fights through adversity... they don't look for excuses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad