Post-Game Talk: Insert Thread Entitled Here

FanOfSadTeam

Dec 12, 2010
YSoCX4Wg.jpg

3IR

Feb 12, 2019
So, we gonna make a trade any time soon, or wait until we're 5 games into our freefall?

Help on D, a winger for Mcdavid, hell even a third goalie would be fine at this point.

GET ARCHIBALD AND SHEAHAN BACK TOGETHER OUR BOTTOM 6 IS TRASH WITHOUT THEM

McJC

May 2, 2010
Edmonton
Luckily Van, Arz, and Cgy all lost but man oh man, just when you think this team is a legitimate playoff team...

YakDavid

Dec 12, 2010
Can't really say anyone played well. I think we might have to look at our goaltending. Neither of them are playing good enough.

Reactions: Aerchon

3IR

Feb 12, 2019
Luckily Van, Arz, and Cgy all lost but man oh man, just when you think this team is a legitimate playoff team...

We're lucky most of the rest of the pacific is shitting the bed at the same time as us. We're 2 points from the second wildcard spot, and 3 points from being outside the playoffs looking in though. Games in hand don't mean shit when you use them like we have.

48g90a138pts

Jun 30, 2016
Teams in this league all have the same memo on playing against this team. Tippett and the players need to get a bit more creative on zone entries on evens and the PP.

Reactions: tardigrade81

ujju2

Apr 9, 2016
Edmonton, AB
Positives: Bear goal, Benson getting better as the game went on, Lagesson much better than his first stint.

Negatives: Everything else.

Holland better be getting us a top-6 winger ASAP. And a 3C.

Side note, at this point, between his contract demand, his play, and our D prospects, I don't see Nurse as an untouchable piece of the core at this point. I'm not saying we should actively shop him, but I'd do it for the right deal.

3IR

Feb 12, 2019
Can't really say anyone played well. I think we might have to look at our goaltending. Neither of them are playing good enough.
I'm tired of how they've been handled. I don't think either are good enough to be NHL #1 goalies, but when you ride one goalie for 8/11 games since the new year, the other is gonna get cold, which is something we can't afford when both are huge questions marks anyways.

McOilers97

Jan 10, 2012
When you get too down on this team, they make you look stupid by rattling off a winning streak.

When you start to trust them and gain confidence in their play after a couple good games, they also make you look stupid by putting up bad efforts against bad teams.

Aerchon

Jul 20, 2011
Yuk.

Every pass/move looked like they needed an extra second to decide what to do. Too much indecision. Poor execution.

I was impressed that Koskinen got the start. Giving the Oilers a chance to fight for him after hanging him out to dry the night before...

And then Koskinen just returns the favor by laying a stinker of a game. 3 goals were deflections or dbl deflections. The other 3 pretty stinky. The one was like he was in slow motion. All the time in the world to get back in net after taking himself out.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->