[Insert player on your team] gets a clear breakaway - what are they doing?

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Jamie Benn - tries to go fivehole every single time. Most of the time he doesn't even get enough on the shot to go across the line. Occassionally he might change it up but he's been obsessed with doing this forever

Janmark - lol he's not gonna score that's for sure. Gets the most breakaways on the team

Hintz - usually whiffs on his shot but gets it on net at least

Seguin - only scores when he just straight up snipes one home (and he can consistently do this). Unfortunately he's obsessed with trying to go to his backhand though so sometimes he f***s it up

Radulov - backhand up and over the goalie. Beauty everytime

Gurianov - had to be close to leading the team in breakaways last season and barely even played. Usually doesn't get a shot off or it goes wide tho. Confidence thing I assume or he's just going too fast

Comeau and Cogliano you can probably guess what happens if they somehow manage to get a breakaway

CanadianPensFan1

Jun 13, 2014
Canada
Crosby ... that leg kick thing he does. (yes, I realize that's not Sid. But it IS a kid ....).

Lemieux .. dont need breakaway. On a rush, undresses 1/4 of the team.

The Moose is Loose

Jun 28, 2017
St.Louis
Mcdavid - forehand, backhand, forehand, backhand over the glove - goalie undressed

Drasaitl - trying to go 5 hole and missing, everytime

Nuge - come in the from the right side and shoot it low blocker.
Draisaitl is pretty solid on the break aways. I think he gets more goals there than McDavid does.

HockeyGuruPitka

Jan 27, 2010
Toronto
Nylander - fake forehand to backhand shelf
Kapanen - Quick stick handle to backhand to forehand shot (cant tell you where he aims cause its all over)

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
JT Brown's not with Tampa anymore but he'd get a breakaway at least once a game and usually he shoots wide, on a good day he might hit the post.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad