Proposal: Insane ask?

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
Deadline should be interesting in general and will certainly be interesting for the lightning in what they will do for it. At this point the answer very well could be nothing. Limited space available and I don't know what we are willing to part with.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Same I would do that. Which tells me Nashville probably wouldn't?
I'd balk at Foote + 1st. Any other prospect? f*** it let's go. Especially for a young guy. Only thing that may stop me is the expansion draft impact.

Five Alarm Fire

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Trade proposal in the article is Fabbro for Volkov, Rutta, and a 1st. The value is good but I think another team could beat it. The problem is that Fabbro's ELC expires after this season, and it will be difficult to fit him in. Shipping out Rutta at the same time helps though.

Reactions: NatoGhost

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
Trade proposal in the article is Fabbro for Volkov, Rutta, and a 1st. The value is good but I think another team could beat it. The problem is that Fabbro's ELC expires after this season, and it will be difficult to fit him in. Shipping out Rutta at the same time helps though.

Yeah, where is everyone getting Volkov for Fabbri from? Sheesh

I haven't watched much of Fabbro but it seems pretty steep for him.

Reactions: NatoGhost

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
To be honest I only got 3/4 down the article, it's an eyesore reading it on the phone

JFleegs

Dec 9, 2010
Virginia Beach
Volkov Rutta and a 1st is the offer, all those things should be on the block. If it was that package for Fabbro I think we all could live with that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad