Inline Skates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macheteops

Apr 13, 2005
I'm looking at picking up a pair of blades for the summer, I didn't do much blading last year, so I figured if I spend a bit of cash on a pair it will force me to get out some more this year.

I don't play much roller hockey, although I would love to, but I don't recall there being any leagues around my area. I still managed to play a few pickup games with a few friends. I mainly just skate for exercise and fun.

So, what are my options? The CCM Vectors got my attention first, but lately I really like the design of the Mission blades. They don't look so much like a hockey skate.

Checklist:

1)Price - Best bang for your buck - Do you actually get what you pay for? Mission for example: Helium 350 VS 950. Really worth the extra coin?

2)Performance - A)Playing Hockey B)Just blading C)Speed - Any blades out there considerable faster then the others? I'm talking about when you go out for a few hours blading, my current pair of Nike's feel like I have to work so hard just to keep moving.

3)Look - I like flashy blades, I'm not talking green/pink mixed in. I consider the Mission's Helium 950 nice looking. I was always a big fan of white skates/blades.

4)Quality - Wear and Tear

Thanks for any help

jaywills1020

Mar 14, 2004
i would definitly get the helium 950s if you can spring the cash. they are feather weight and missions skates are tops as far as roller hockey goes. i paid 5 bills for the wicked lites a few years ago and theyre still going strong with the mileage being about 300 games

SergeiKost99

Mar 12, 2004
canada
hell yea the 950's r an awesome pair of blades. I just recently got a pair of bauer mega 30-50, they are pretty good and i can get really fast with them without too much effort. But yea if u can afford the 950's those r the ones to get. Before i got my Bauer i was looking at "Tour" roller blades, i think its a new name since i never heard of them before but they have some nice looking skates but i dont know if they are any good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->