Inline hockey wheels

RangerSteve

I recently joined up in a league where they use that tile surface or sport court. My main concern is what type of wheels I should be using. I originally purchased the 'soft' wheels but I'd rather give up stopping than losing any speed. I'm 6'1'' about 210lbs. Anyone have any ideas of how hard/soft my wheels should be? I've read on certain sites that I should be using harder ones but the majority of people I speak to keep saying that they need to be really soft wheels for this court.

Thanks in advance, everyone.:yo:

TXslapshot

Nov 17, 2006
McAllen TX
from my experiences with sport court, I used millennium grippers in soft for a tryout about a yr ago and they worked great. Cement is what im used to playing on and I used hard cheap wheels for that kind of surface.

HeHateMeFrisbee

Feb 27, 2002
Savannah, GA
Alot of people will tell you to get Rink Rats. They are ok, but in the past, I have had lots of issues with durability, as have my customers. I would reccomend Revision wheels to you. And being as you are pretty much the same size as me, you should go with the Bronze Variant wheels. Revision wheels are in my opinion, the best option out at the moment. They grip well, they are durable, and the speed is good. Here is their website...

http://www.revisionhockey.com/

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
im bigger than you, and always got a lot use out of labeda's orange milleniums. i play on nothing but sport court, and theve always lasted a few months at least, and i play and ref quite a bit.

RangerSteve

Alot of people will tell you to get Rink Rats. They are ok, but in the past, I have had lots of issues with durability, as have my customers. I would reccomend Revision wheels to you. And being as you are pretty much the same size as me, you should go with the Bronze Variant wheels. Revision wheels are in my opinion, the best option out at the moment. They grip well, they are durable, and the speed is good. Here is their website...

http://www.revisionhockey.com/

I was taking a look and they don't seem to be a bad option at all. I've mainly used Hyper Wheels when I've played. I also see that these Bronze Variant Wheels are 76A. Primarily I was taking a look at 78A but I suppose that might be a little too hard for the surface?

David Catselhoff

Jan 14, 2005
On sportcourt, I wouldnt go with a wheel any harder then 76A. Im a pretty big guy (6' 250lbs), and the ones I liked best were 74A. A bit firmer than the 72A, and much more stick than the 78A.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad