Inline bearings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Canuck

Sep 12, 2003
Hawaii
Visit site
I have recently started playing inline hockey. I was wondering if anyone can give me some advice about their experience with inline bearings. I have the ABEC 5 608 bearings that came with my skates, but I was wondering if the Swiss or ceramic ar much better in performance and maintenance.

thoughts.

Jul 31, 2005
CA
The Swiss are the best I have used. I think if other roller players answer they will say the same. It's pretty much you get what you pay for with most roller equipment.

damoose212001

Jan 16, 2005
Pittsburgh
I'd say abec 3 is just the same as abec 7, but the only real way they actually take a major jump in getting better is the swiss or ceramic bearings since they're just such a smooth ride.

PavelBure

Jan 5, 2003
edmonton
ive played roller hockey for years and i cannot tell a big difference between abec 3 and abec 7. i think its just personal choice

Jack Canuck

Sep 12, 2003
Hawaii
Visit site
I think I will probably run on my ABEC 5's until they wear out then go with something like swiss or ceramic after. It seems that they are at least as good, if not better,and more durable.

Where is the best place to get wheels online? The shipping always seems to be a problem for me down here, and there is little selection in this area.

PavelBure

Jan 5, 2003
edmonton
www.rollerhockey.com has a ok selection and they look pretty good in price. i spent 95 dollars on wheels this year for the season and since i didnt bother to buy an outdoor set ive been using them outside playin street hockey so i ruined them. not the smartest thing to do but oh well

Jul 31, 2005
CA
epuck.com, hockeymonkey.com, hockeygiant.com. Unless you can find a hockey store in Hawaii you're going to have to pay alot for shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->