Injury Updates

Horizon

Mar 9, 2004
West Milford, NJ
Can someone update us (me) about the injuries to the following players....now that we will have a season!

Michael Sauer (Concussion) - I hear that he is probably still out and maybe his career is over?
Rick Nash (Groin) - Haven't heard much but haven't even been looking for it either.
Carl Hagelin (Shoulder) - I hear this is serious from another thread that BBK posted that he is hurt pretty bad.
Marian Gaborik (Shoulder) - How is his recovery been, will he be ready?

Anyone else I missed?

Vitto79

May 24, 2008
Sarnia
Can someone update us (me) about the injuries to the following players....now that we will have a season!

Michael Sauer (Concussion) - I hear that he is probably still out and maybe his career is over?
Rick Nash (Groin) - Haven't heard much but haven't even been looking for it either.
Carl Hagelin (Shoulder) - I hear this is serious from another thread that BBK posted that he is hurt pretty bad.
Marian Gaborik (Shoulder) - How is his recovery been, will he be ready?

Anyone else I missed?

Brooks indicated Hagelin, Nash, Gaborik would be ready so I dont believe any other reports like Hagelin being hurt worse. Sauer is out for sure

LaffyTaffyNYR

Feb 25, 2012
Gaborik had surgery on June 6th, so today makes 7 months, so when they drop the puck it'll be closer to 8 months, he should def be good to go based on the estimated time he would miss reports.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad