Injury Report: Injury Thread 2019-20: Pelech Out, Cizikas and Boychuk are healthy

MattMartin

Killer Instinct™
Feb 10, 2007
Long Island
DATENAMEPOSDETAILSSTATUS
2019-10-25Matt
Martin
RWMartin finished the previous game with a lower-body injury, leaving his status in question for Sunday's matchup against the Flyers.Ques Sun
2019-10-25Tom KuhnhacklRWKuhnhackl left the previous game with a lower-body injury, leaving his status in question for Sunday's matchup against the Flyers.Ques Sun
2019-10-19Leo KomarovRWKomarov is on injured reserve due to an illness, and it is unknown how long it will take the symptoms to subside.Out indefinitely
2019-10-12Jordan EberleRWEberle has been sent to the injured reserve list due to a leg injury, and it is unclear how much time he will miss.Out indefinitely
2019-06-17Andrew LaddLWLadd has been placed on the injured reserve list due to a torn ACL that ended his 2018-19 season, but he is likely to be activated toward the end of November.Late Nov
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Reactions: The Winter Soldier

crasherino

May 9, 2013
And WTF happened to Leo? What does he have - Lyme disease? Don’t really think it’s flu season yet.

13th Floor

Oct 10, 2008
Yikes. Get the injury bug out of the way early I hope. Gonna happen sooner or later. We have a pretty flexible team.

I really didn't think Eberle would be out that long.

Ottawa is on our shit list. What a bunch of bush league shit. Didn't latch their door and hurt one of our players, and then just tried to jump the rest of our players because we were short.

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
We had a very healthy season last year, hopefully the scales dont balance out this year. If JHS hadn't pulled his stunt, he'd be in the League right now...wonder who the next forward callup would be
Right now it’s any healthy body. Fritz is hurt and Koivula is just getting back from injury.

steveat

Jun 4, 2011
This is your shot Bellows! If someone else gets injured, we're gonna have to call up Coreau because we all know he blows at playing goalie...might as well see what he can do as a forward.

Poulin 0n My St1ck

Oct 18, 2010
Yikes. Get the injury bug out of the way early I hope. Gonna happen sooner or later. We have a pretty flexible team.

I really didn't think Eberle would be out that long.

Ottawa is on our **** list. What a bunch of bush league ****. Didn't latch their door and hurt one of our players, and then just tried to jump the rest of our players because we were short.

They’ll be in KC before you know it and have 5 fans at the games there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad