Injury Report: Injury Thread '21-22

Status
Not open for further replies.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Edmonton has a TBA on yesterday’s NHL Covid protocol list, and Neal has been struggling with persistent symptoms. I wonder if this continues if he winds up on the IR or if things persist / get worse if he goes on LTIR, calls it a day and goes home for some sort of full recovery treatments like Marco Rossi did with Minnesota Wild.

ThreeOfAPerfectPair

Oct 26, 2017
Edmonton
Edmonton has a TBA on yesterday’s NHL Covid protocol list, and Neal has been struggling with persistent symptoms. I wonder if this continues if he winds up on the IR or if things persist / get worse if he goes on LTIR, calls it a day and goes home for some sort of full recovery treatments like Marco Rossi did with Minnesota Wild.

Is that list not for just potentially infectious covid carriers?

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Added Kahun, day to day with (at this time) unknown. Sounded like an illness reading between the lines listening to Stauffer today.

McJadeddog

Sep 25, 2003
Regina, Saskatchewan
Kahun & Lagesson appear ready to go according to lines at practice today.

We could use Lags simple game on the backend for sure. I wonder what happens with the DRY line now that Kahun is back? Edit: I see from Stauffer's tweet that Tippett has already broken up the DRY line again, lol. He is just fricking OPPOSED to trying that line isn't he? He had RNH/McDavid/Pulj together again, for those wondering.

Reactions: Aerchon

Aerchon

Jul 20, 2011
We could use Lags simple game on the backend for sure. I wonder what happens with the DRY line now that Kahun is back? Edit: I see from Stauffer's tweet that Tippett has already broken up the DRY line again, lol. He is just fricking OPPOSED to trying that line isn't he? He had RNH/McDavid/Pulj together again, for those wondering.

As it is the only line that looked good and scored a goal in the last 3 games versus Toronto I can see why he has broke them up.

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
They scored a goal and made him look like a fool for not putting them together earlier. Can't have that.

Reactions: Aerchon
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad