Injury Report: Injury Thread 2018-19 [Klefbom (Finger Surgery, Out 2 Months)]

Status
Not open for further replies.

PinSeeker

Really narrowed his eyyyyyyyyyesssssss
Aug 22, 2005
YLW
yup, we are the most cursed team in the history of hockey when it comes to injuries.... its not even close actually... i game into the season, 2 dmen out.... had like 5 injuries in the pre-season as well, lol.... ridiculous

Sorry? Boston is without Bergeron, MTRL without Price, Buffalo without Eichel, and somehow our third pairing dman makes us the "most cursed team in history"? Please.

It is really unfortunate however let's not all start playing the victim card this early in the season. Injuries happen.

McJadeddog

Sep 25, 2003
Regina, Saskatchewan
Sorry? Boston is without Bergeron, MTRL without Price, Buffalo without Eichel, and somehow our third pairing dman makes us the "most cursed team in history"? Please.

It is really unfortunate however let's not all start playing the victim card this early in the season. Injuries happen.

clearly i'm not just referring to this season, lol... go look at the combined mans games lost to injury over the past decade and then get back to me

if you just want to talk about this season, then yeah, obviously there are a lot of teams in worse shape so far

McTrashBoat

Show me the deed
Nov 28, 2014

clearly i'm not just referring to this season, lol... go look at the combined mans games lost to injury over the past decade and then get back to me

if you just want to talk about this season, then yeah, obviously there are a lot of teams in worse shape so far

One of you has to change Avatars or stop talking to each other :laugh:

Consultant

Sep 12, 2010
Gregor at Oilersnation is saying Davidson is out for months due to the Tkachuk slew foot and post slew foot face grind into the ice. NHL is going to do nothing about it. So this Tkachuk kid better be on the IR before the nights out, otherwise more players are going to have their careers jeopardized. Erase him from the game in the first period would be my instructions.

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
Gregor at Oilersnation is saying Davidson is out for months due to the Tkachuk slew foot and post slew foot face grind into the ice. NHL is going to do nothing about it. So this Tkachuk kid better be on the IR before the nights out, otherwise more players are going to have their careers jeopardized. Erase him from the game in the first period would be my instructions.

He deserves a classic Raffi Torres special.

Digger12

Gold Fever
Feb 27, 2002
Back o' beyond
the "maintenance day" from the other day was a clear lie then, he is obviously injured in some way.... might as well shut him down until he is healthy enough to practice

I guess he could be lying again, but I don't see what the point of it would be.

Maybe Larsson's just got some off-ice stuff going on that need his attention? They DO have lives outside of hockey.

Stud Muffin

Jan 2, 2014
Manitoba
the "maintenance day" from the other day was a clear lie then, he is obviously injured in some way.... might as well shut him down until he is healthy enough to practice

A Maintenance day is always a lie lol. What is did you think it was?
It's usually always something simple like a sore Hand/Hip etc.

40oz

Jan 21, 2007
How are they lies? I've always assumed maintenance days were for dealing with injuries...

Digger12

Gold Fever
Feb 27, 2002
Back o' beyond
is drake still day to day as well?

Take it for what it's worth, but during a call-in to his show Stauffer made a comment re: Caggiula saying something along the lines of "we're not talking days, it's going to be a couple of weeks yet for Cagguila and that hip flexor of his"

Also said that it wouldn't surprise him if Drake was sent down once healthy for a bit just to get some games in and get back up to speed.

backhandsauce

Oct 19, 2009
any update on Hendricks? We need him on the bench for games like the Buffalo game. He gets the boys fired up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad