Injury Report: Injury Thread 2018-19 [Klefbom (Finger Surgery, Out 2 Months)]

Status
Not open for further replies.

voxel

Testicle Terrorist
Feb 14, 2007
Florida
The real question is where is Ference? Wasn't in the opening ceremonies like other injured players. Did they shuffle him under a rug? LTIR him out of existence?

CrazyJoeDavola

Jun 17, 2011
Hopefully it's just a maintenance day for Larsson. Davidson on IR is bad, though.

Any more concrete updates on these guys?

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Tkachuk will be public enemy number one for a very long time in Edmonton. In the prediction thread I predicted Davison to be the first Oiler to miss 40 games due to injury. Well here we are 1 day into the season and he's on IR which means he's out a while. It seems like every game we play we get an injury.

McJadeddog

Sep 25, 2003
Regina, Saskatchewan
Tkachuk will be public enemy number one for a very long time in Edmonton. In the prediction thread I predicted Davison to be the first Oiler to miss 40 games due to injury. Well here we are 1 day into the season and he's on IR which means he's out a while. It seems like every game we play we get an injury.

yup, we are the most cursed team in the history of hockey when it comes to injuries.... its not even close actually... i game into the season, 2 dmen out.... had like 5 injuries in the pre-season as well, lol.... ridiculous

Ragss

Jul 5, 2007
So Tkachuk injured 2 of our best defensmen with 2 dirty plays in the first game of the season. Oh boy.

blue_n_copper

Nov 30, 2006
I would just love to see Lucic do his old stick to the gonads trick to that little puke. It would be awful and indefensible but man would I love to see it.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
I would just love to see Lucic do his old stick to the gonads trick to that little puke. It would be awful and indefensible but man would I love to see it.

I could defend Lucic (or any Oiler) sticking Tkachuk in the nuts. And like you, it would be must watch T.V. :nod:

Hemsky4PM

Jun 25, 2003
Billeting Ales
Visit site
I think "revenge" on Tkachuk is missing the point.

The Oilers need to respond by ruffing up the likes of Monahan, Gudreau, Giordano and Brodie. That's the response.

We have Kassian, Lucic, Maroon, Gryba and Nurse in the line-up tomorrow. Surely some licks can be laid on the Flames better players - I also have no issue with some cheapness in response to cheapness.

Going goon on Tkachuk doesn't stop him, he'll probably just turtle anyway.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton

The Oilers need to respond by ruffing up the likes of Monahan, Gudreau, Giordano and Brodie. That's the response.

We have Kassian, Lucic, Maroon, Gryba and Nurse in the line-up tomorrow. Surely some licks can be laid on the Flames better players - I also have no issue with some cheapness in response to cheapness.

Then they go after McDavid, RNH and Klefbom. I grew up on the Battle of Alberta when it was quite literally hatred on ice. When you had a rat like Paul Baxter run Gretzky you had Kevin McClelland go beat the living **** out of him. That's how it works, you kill rats.

iCanada

Feb 6, 2010
Edmonton

We could even get Pitlick to go lick his pit.

:laugh:

Sorry I'm immature. :help:

Tyrolean

Feb 1, 2004
Then they go after McDavid, RNH and Klefbom. I grew up on the Battle of Alberta when it was quite literally hatred on ice. When you had a rat like Paul Baxter run Gretzky you had Kevin McClelland go beat the living **** out of him. That's how it works, you kill rats.

We had Linsemen to do the cheap shots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad