Injury Report: Injury Thread 2018-19 [Klefbom (Finger Surgery, Out 2 Months)]

Status
Not open for further replies.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
He has been playing injured and is sore. In need of rest he will not play until after the Christmas break, so not playing in the next games.
Spec and Stauffer were suggesting that this was coming. It was just a matter of when.

Also mention that he might be sick still as well.

LaGu

Jan 4, 2011
Italy
Spec and Stauffer were suggesting that this was coming. It was just a matter of when.

Also mention that he might be sick still as well.

Sick I know for a "fact", but I cannot reference a real source for it: "a friend who knows his friend", but I know that is pretty far fetched. Injured was in SWE local (to his region) journals today.

LaGu

Jan 4, 2011
Italy
Sick, really bad, I know for a "fact", but I cannot reference a real source for it so don't quote me on it (a friend who knows his friend) but I know that is pretty far fetched. Injured was in SWE local (to his region) journals today.

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
What the f*** happened to Klefbom now? Just when we get Sekera back lol

Aerchon

Jul 20, 2011
Looking at his more recent numbers it does look like Klefbom was getting better. However losing Klefbom, even a slowly improving one, but getting Larsson and Sekera back is a huge upgrade for this team right now. Huuuuge.

If he can heal up and continue to get back to where he was last year that's a big plus moving forward but in the mean time Davidson, Russell, Gryba, and Benning rotating the bottom 3 of our line up is pretty darn good. Sekera, Larsson, and Nurse is a solid top 3 for sure.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
I actually think it's a good thing that he has been playing injured. I'd be more concerned if he was healthy and playing like that.
They can make due without him for the next couple of weeks, it'll do him some good to heal up and recharge the batteries.

Reactions: Aerchon

PeanutButterPoti

Dec 17, 2017
Klefbom likely injured since pre-season. I do recall some press conference with Chia not too long ago (or maybe it was Todd) where they said there were "reasons" for Klef's play dropping off the way it has. Likely it was due to this injury.

McFlyingV

Feb 22, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
Klefbom likely injured since pre-season. I do recall some press conference with Chia not too long ago (or maybe it was Todd) where they said there were "reasons" for Klef's play dropping off the way it has. Likely it was due to this injury.
Chia mentioned it on the radio a couple weeks back so its likely been going on for at least a month if not more.

Reactions: Night Witch

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
I actually think it's a good thing that he has been playing injured. I'd be more concerned if he was healthy and playing like that.
They can make due without him for the next couple of weeks, it'll do him some good to heal up and recharge the batteries.
Unless of course it made the injury worse... If he wasn't healthy enough to play he shouldn't have been playing. He was actively costing the team games early on.

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
Thought I edited, but apparently I replied to myself instead.

Quoted too, just like you said not to do!

Mike-Ehrmantraut-Shakes-His-Head-Breaking-Bad.gif

Reactions: LaGu

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015
Boesser did the same thing a few days ago and had crutches - did he miss a game though? He was back right away, if anything he missed one game.

Reactions: Mav3rick07

Mav3rick07

Jul 28, 2007
I read that Jayden Schwartz x Ray originally came up negative but under further examination they noticed it was worse.

f***.

However , an Oiler fan on twitter also said he saw McDavid and Drake Cagguila at the Airport last night and McJesus was walking fine .

Reactions: Aerchon
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->