Injury Report: Injury Talk 7.0: Price (knee/groin), Patches (shoulder), Pleks (groin), Prust (rib)

That Habs Fan

Nov 29, 2008
Toronto
hrm...next season might merit the return of those 'in rehab' avatars with all the players we will have returning from injury

Habiton

Apr 30, 2010
well he is going to play in the wrold championships so his groin can't be that bad can it?

The problem with groin injuries is the length of time to get fully healthy. Can he play? Sure, but if he stretches it the wrong way that is a serious setback.

I hope he doesnt play in the worlds, needs to take some serious time off to recover imo. Then again, Im not his doctor!

void

Jan 5, 2006
Dave_Stubbs:
Last second of Game 4 regulation, #Habs Prust's rib popped out. "I started spasming, I couldn’t move..." 1/3

Dave_Stubbs:
#Habs Prust: "We went into the room and I kinda felt good. I said, 'I think it will be alright, I think I can play with it" 2/3

Dave_Stubbs:
#Habs Prust: "Then I went out for OT, I was skating up the ice and it went 'pop.'" Then he limped off & jammed his rib back into place 3/3

Hannibal

Fear the Weber
Feb 11, 2007
Dave_Stubbs:
Last second of Game 4 regulation, #Habs Prust's rib popped out. "I started spasming, I couldn’t move..." 1/3

Dave_Stubbs:
#Habs Prust: "We went into the room and I kinda felt good. I said, 'I think it will be alright, I think I can play with it" 2/3

Dave_Stubbs:
#Habs Prust: "Then I went out for OT, I was skating up the ice and it went 'pop.'" Then he limped off & jammed his rib back into place 3/3

Wow... But i wonder if Prust will need surgery for his shoulder!?

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
A punctured lung? What the ****!? :amazed:

Gotta say though, White's play in the playoffs earned him another year here.

dennilfloss

Yes I love disco!
Jun 7, 2011
Ottawa
dennilfloss.blogspot.com
Injuries suffered during the playoffs, whether due to misfortune or hard hitting from your opponent, are like battle wounds suffered during a war. To some extent, they are to be expected in hard-fought contests of will, talent & brawn and can definitely affect the outcome. Those players returning home even in defeat should be honoured for their valour and service to the team and fans. Respect to all Habs warriors.:)

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
To be fair, some of our own posters were accusing Price of faking his injuries in game four because he couldn't handle the pressure of playing in OT after giving up those two goals.

Those are the posters that thought Budaj could be a starter here and thought we should trade Price.

Hannibal

Fear the Weber
Feb 11, 2007
Prust is gonna have MRI's tomorrow for his ribs and shoulder... If he needs shoulder surgery, do it Prust. I don't want to see that injury back next year, after your first fight! :(

Please, be healthy.

void

Jan 5, 2006
@BWildeCTV:
Lars Eller says he has no recollection of the 10 minutes of his life after the hit. Can't remember the hit or trying to get up - nothing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad