Injuries tonight to Barkov, Kucherov and Barrie

The National

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2017
Los Angeles
Kucherov took a John Carlson slapshot right to the laces, could be bad news, but no telling at this point.

Those all black Lightning unis are tough..

You don’t normally see guys jumping upwards during shot blocks, probably not the best method.

EDIT: Why is Barrie included in this thread?

StephenPeat

Jul 19, 2015
Jeez, Carlson is throwing hammers and flames this season. Hope Kucherov is okay. I swear from watching him, Carlson is hitting the low Triple didgets from the point this season. Credit to Kuch for even trying to block that. The game is better when he is playing so hopefully he gets right back out there.

StephenPeat

Jul 19, 2015
Barries x ray is negative.
This is the stupidest terminology.

Oh god, it’s negative we didn’t even see an ankle in there!! Just completely the worst thing possible.

Wait, no it’s negative for a break or other major damage. Oh, I see okay let’s all move on then.

Uncle Scrooge

Hockey Bettor
Nov 14, 2011
Helsinki
Barkov is already dealing with something, if this adds to the list of things to play through the man will need a cane by the end of the season

Capathetic

May 26, 2011
This looks like a Buffalo fan hoping Kuch,Barkov and Barrie are all out so the Sabres can get in the post season finally.

Stealth JD

Don't condescend me, man.
Sponsor
Jan 16, 2006
Bonita Springs, FL
This is the stupidest terminology.

Oh god, it’s negative we didn’t even see an ankle in there!! Just completely the worst thing possible.

Wait, no it’s negative for a break or other major damage. Oh, I see okay let’s all move on then.
Yeah

Doc: “Tests came back positive”
Patient: “Oh, thank God”
Doc: “You’re going to die”

Definitely not the ideal terminology to be accepted.

Ajaton Azer

A small hamster
Dec 5, 2005
Spandex
I think that Alexander Barkov is the most important player for the Florida Panthers, so if he is out for a long while, it could mean problems for the Florida Panthers. Nikita Kucherov is probably even better player than Alexander Barkov, but the Tampa Bay Lightning has more good quality players, both offensive and defensive, than the Florida Panthers, so I don't think that the Tampa Bay Lightning is in serious problems if Nikita Kucherov is out for a long while.

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
I think that Alexander Barkov is the most important player for the Florida Panthers, so if he is out for a long while, it could mean problems for the Florida Panthers. Nikita Kucherov is probably even better player than Alexander Barkov, but the Tampa Bay Lightning has more good quality players, both offensive and defensive, than the Florida Panthers, so I don't think that the Tampa Bay Lightning is in serious problems if Nikita Kucherov is out for a long while.

Well Barkov is fine, he practiced today and said he's 100%

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad