Injury Report: Injuries Thread | Bear (Head), Lagesson (Wrist), Kassian (Hand/Weeks), 4K (CollarBone/Months)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
They might have decided to not run him in back-to-backs as well, now that I think about it. He *is* just coming back from a concussion after all, maybe this is part of that on-going protocol? I am well out of my depth here though, talking about head-injuries, lol
Could be that too, not sure. I tend to think it's probably shot block related. You know how swelling is when you fly right? So maybe he had a bruise or something, it blew up on the plane so it might make him a game time decision, when normally with a day in between, he would most likely be fine.

dssource

5-14-6-1=97
Jun 29, 2012
Blocked a shot last night and didn’t play the 3rd period.

Debrusk mentioned it right near the end of the preds game that he went down the tunnel and didn't return. I had to rewind to hear who it was. It was K. Russell. Hopefully he's good enough to play or they keep him out. Lagesson fills in well IMO.

McJadeddog

Sep 25, 2003
Regina, Saskatchewan
Debrusk mentioned it right near the end of the preds game that he went down the tunnel and didn't return. I had to rewind to hear who it was. It was K. Russell. Hopefully he's good enough to play or they keep him out. Lagesson fills in well IMO.

Gotcha, thanks for update. Guy can't catch a break this year for sure. Yet another reason why Klefbom can't come back fast enough.

Oil Dood

Sep 17, 2019
Who do you scratch for Neal? Its going to be AA isint it? Tippett seems to love Chiasson.

I mean you could slide Neal back to the top line:
Ennis/McD/Neal
Nuge/Drai/Yammo
Haas/AA/Kassian
Chiasson/Sheahan/Archie
I suck at this. Tippet is good.

McJadeddog

Sep 25, 2003
Regina, Saskatchewan
Klefbom must be getting close to returning. Excited to see a healthy lineup.

It's been pretty quiet on the Klefbom front from what I know. Somebody said that he was a maybe for this road trip a few days ago though, so be must be at least somewhat close you would think. It *is* Klefbom though, so they could announce he's out for another month, and I don't think anybody would bat an eye.

Oil Dood

Sep 17, 2019
It's been pretty quiet on the Klefbom front from what I know. Somebody said that he was a maybe for this road trip a few days ago though, so be must be at least somewhat close you would think. It *is* Klefbom though, so they could announce he's out for another month, and I don't think anybody would bat an eye.

A positive came out of his injury(much like it did with McD's):
Caleb Jones has shown that he can handle extra minutes , and we did not fall out of the playoffs, nor did our PP take a huge hit, nor did our pk get worse.

Getting a healthy Klefbom back is almost like getting a top 4 defensman added to the line up. I cannot wait until Bouchard is ready to go, he is custom made for Klefbom.

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011

Stauffer said Klefbom will be in for the home stand at the latest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad