Information about undrafted players.

Pulkkinen

Elias Lindholm.
Apr 19, 2010
Barcelona.
twitter.com
I've realized that there was a lot of great players who went undrafted the last year and this year maybe they have a great chance to be Drafted. I know some European players with possibilities like Adam Pettersson, Alexei Marchenko, Iiro Pakarinen, Benjamin Conz, Nikita Zaytsev, Victor Ohman, Nikita Tochitsky, Daniil Sobchenko, Marcel Noebels, Lars Volden and another North American players like Guillaume Asselin, Mike Pereira, Charles Inglis, Josh Shalla, Marek Hrivik (i'm not sure if he's still available) but i'm pretty sure that there are a lot of good players who went undrafted the last year, maybe because the lack of exposure, some injuries, bad years, physical issues, lack of game time, but with real talent and chances to be Drafted.

My chances to track some of those players are nearly impossible, and i'm working to bring some information to the Spanish fans who want to know some more about this year's players and what players can be good additions to their teams. I'm able to watch mostly european games and the chances that i have to watch CHL or North American players are in International Games or a few bad streams, highlights, and reading about them.

If you can bring some insight about the listed players or specially if there was some players who can be Drafted this year, passed the last years, i would be really appreciated. As always, apologies if there are some English mistakes.

Brandinho

deng xiaoping gang
Aug 28, 2005
República de Cuba
Pereira got overlooked because of the fact that he didn't interview well, he isn't an exceptional skater despite being on the smaller side and he played at a very low level of competition. That said, with the season he's having in college, he has a shot at being drafted this time around. Sahir Gill is a much better prospect though, if we're talking about college guys who were passed over last year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad