Info on Tom Gilbert, Libor Pivko and Chris Holt

Discussion in 'NHL Draft - Prospects' started by Kritty, Mar 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kritty

Kritty Registered User

Home Page:
    I'm wondering if anyone has any info/thoughts/opinions on these 3 prospects. I've heard some good things about all 3 just wondering if anyone can provide any insights. Thanks in advance.

2. nomorekids

nomorekids The original, baby

Home Page:
    Pivko reminds me a lot of Wes Walz. Terrific defensively, can score here and there, as well. Good on the PK.

3. Oilers Chick

Oilers Chick Registered User

Home Page:

Tom Gilbert: An very good two-way defenseman for the Wisconsin Badgers. He's a Colorado Avalanche prospect. Good size (6'2"/190), pretty good skater with some nice hands. He's been paired with Ryan Suter on the Badgers blueline for much of the season.

Chris Holt: Starting goaltender for the Nebraska-Omaha Mavericks. He's an NYR prospect. A big kid (6'3"/218) who covers alot of net. He's good, not great goaltender, but definitely has potential to become a top NCAA netminder. His numbers are a bit misleading because of the team he plays on (UNO's team defense this season is horrendous to say the least). At times this season, he has single-handedly won game for the Mavs. He possesses a great glove and moves well laterally.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.