Info on Chipchura

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vincent_TheGreat

Feb 27, 2002
Ontario
Visit site
Well he is 6'3 192lbs PF with underrated offensive abilites. I don't buy into the offensive potential talked about on these boards because of his stats. He seems better at the Wings though. To me he is a less dynamic and offensive Bertuzzi. I would say he is a 25-35g 40a 60-70pt 100+PIM player solid 1st liner, awsome 2nd liner. A personal fav of, mine. He is a great leader and has a ton of hart.

meds09

Jan 14, 2004
He doesn't hit like Peca, but has the leadership abilities like him. I think he has more offensive abilities too

Le Golie

Jul 4, 2002
I agree with the Peca comparison, less open ice hitting, more offensive production.

He's the kind of guy you build championships around. Very gritty, a ton of heart and desire a la Shanahan, Roberts etc.

X-SHARKIE

Vincent_TheGreat said:
Well he is 6'3 192lbs PF with underrated offensive abilites. I don't buy into the offensive potential talked about on these boards because of his stats. He seems better at the Wings though. To me he is a less dynamic and offensive Bertuzzi. I would say he is a 25-35g 40a 60-70pt 100+PIM player solid 1st liner, awsome 2nd liner. A personal fav of, mine. He is a great leader and has a ton of hart.

Bingo! He'll be a captain some day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->