Indoor shooting range in the city?

heater123

Oct 19, 2007
Some friends and I are interested in checking one out, have never been before. I heard there's one on Walkley but google doesn't show anything.

Can you guys recommend some, that are ideally located in the city, (and not in stittsville/etc)?

TIA

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
Some friends and I are interested in checking one out, have never been before. I heard there's one on Walkley but google doesn't show anything.

Can you guys recommend some, that are ideally located in the city, (and not in stittsville/etc)?

TIA

I'm pretty sure the RA Center has one.

I'm the furthest thing from a "gun guy", but I used to occasionally curl at the RA rinks, and I remember seeing a TON of signage for the "shooting range" immediately next door to the curling rink there.

John Holmes*

What's the deal there? Do they have guns or do you need to bring your own?

I did this once when I was in Hawaii. Shot a bunch of guns, it was a lot of fun. .45, .44, 9mm, Glock, AK-47, M-16.

GT's all around.

heater123

Oct 19, 2007
Thanks for the RA link. I gave them a call, it's for members only (as-is every other shooting range in Ottawa, according to the guy who answered that phone). $260 total to become a member and take the necessary courses, etc.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad