Incentives

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donga

Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
Wild GM said:
Are we going to be selecting these soon? The longer the NHL season goes, the easier it will be to select ones where we have players going well.

I thought it was based on the HFNHL season not the NHL season????

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Well, when some of the incentives are based on performance in junior or college hockey, those have to be based on real life

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
To be honest, unless there are a majority of GMs out there who made their plans this season based on there being this additional revenue stream available, I think we may have missed the window for adding this feature to the current season - but I'm a glass is half-empty kind of guy... Nick, what do you think?

Dr.Sens(e)

Feb 27, 2002
Ottawa
Visit site
I'm just waiting for Drew to get me some statistics on last season to double check and insure a couple of the team statistical milestones are reasonables. I'll then send out and post the final parameters.

There is still time, but it will force GMs to create a rather quick turnaround. I'll ping Drew again to get me those so I can send out an announcement.

All GMs will be on equal ground in watching their junior players, so I'm not too concerned about it. If a GM thinks one of their junior players is going to keep up some crazy pace, then that's their roll of the dice. As stated, NHL stats are not relevant.

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
Fair enough - Drew said he sent the file to you last week, but apparently between the two of you it's getting lost. He was going to try again tonight, so keep an eye out for it.

D

Donga

Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
Ohio Jones said:
Fair enough - Drew said he sent the file to you last week, but apparently between the two of you it's getting lost. He was going to try again tonight, so keep an eye out for it.

D

C'mon Hugh and Backesy.... DING DING DING!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad