Inaugural season in free Fantrax Premium limited keeper league

Garbage Goal

Apr 1, 2009
Pretty simple league. Already did the inaugural prospect and pro drafts. Previous owner got pissy that a trade of his got reversed due to mass member disapproval and left without warning.

H2H points-based categories with an 8 keeper limit of 20 pro players and a prospect roster of 10 or less. 12 teams. One thing of major note is that due to my own ignorance of some Fantrax settings I started the season without having weighted D-Men scoring so I'm implementing that next off-season to make forwards and D-Men on par with each other. For this next off-season only due to the D situation only two D-Men can be kept at max. Beyond that off-season though, beyond the new scoring implementation, there will be no restriction on keepers. Only roster restriction is that there's a max of three pro goalies. All the rules aren't formed yet (for instance, I have to make some way to deter people from tanking) but it's mostly set.

Scoring stats for this season are:

Goals - 3
Assits - 2
Faceoffs Won - .05
Shootout Goals - .25
PIM - .025
SOG - .5
Shutouts - 10
Wins - 5

Next off-season the above Goals and Assists scoring will be kept for forwards but D-Men will be scored as 4 points for Assists and Goals.

Rosters:

3 C
3 LW
3 RW
5 D
2 G
4 Bench
10 Minors

Roster you'd be taking over:

Marleau-M. Richards-Backes
Nash-E. Staal-Clarkson
Ryan-Weiss-Perry
Alfredsson
Okposo

Karlsson-Weber
Pietrangelo-Larsson
Gardiner-Faulk

Nabokov
Ward
S. Mason

Forsberg
Hertl
Toffoli
Zibanejad
Drouin
Rattie
Dumba
Andersen
Mrazek
Svedberg

If interested PM me with your Fantrax username and your e-mail. You'll receive an invite quickly.

You can view the league and it's full set of rules here:

http://www2.fantrax.com/thread.go?th...bhlghchihqiqml

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad