Rob Schremp

Prussian_Blue

Apr 9, 2003
futurenotes.blogspot.com
Leafaholix said:
Aside from Ovechkin...

Dimitri Schitikov

:lol:

That's got to be the best hockey name on the planet...

It's like the old Smuckers' commercials... "with a name like Smuckers, it's got to be good."

I'd almost hate to see Pleau draft him for the Blues, because all the malcontents will have a field day cracking jokes about what a "piece of Schitikov" the Blues got stuck with...

:shakehead

I have no doubt that this kid is a fine talent, but that name...

:lol :lol

PrussianBlue :blues

leafaholix*

PrussianBlue said:
:lol:

That's got to be the best hockey name on the planet...

It's like the old Smuckers' commercials... "with a name like Smuckers, it's got to be good."

I'd almost hate to see Pleau draft him for the Blues, because all the malcontents will have a field day cracking jokes about what a "piece of Schitikov" the Blues got stuck with...

:shakehead

I have no doubt that this kid is a fine talent, but that name...

:lol :lol

PrussianBlue :blues
I actually think it's Shitikov... but I prefer spelling it with a 'c'.

leafaholix*

monster_bertuzzi said:
Schremp is more of a playmaker, but still a kid shooter.

After Ovechkin:
a)Radulov
b)Tukonen
c)Sindel
d)Wolski
e)Olesz
I think he's a natural goal scorer as well.

He has the moves to put up big time numbers in the NHL if he gets his head on straight and works hard. Much like Jeremy Roenick, very talented with the puck... guys that can score goals when they're given that role and also play a "playmakers" game.

EroCaps

Aug 24, 2003
Virginia
monster_bertuzzi said:
Schremp is more of a playmaker, but still a kid shooter.

After Ovechkin:
a)Radulov
b)Tukonen
c)Sindel
d)Wolski
e)Olesz

Switch d) and e) and you have my list. IMO Radulov has more potential, but as it stands Tukonen is the better sniper.

DJ Spinoza

Aug 7, 2003
Schitikov is supposedly very talented but is a smaller and not very physical player. Don't know that will translate. Definite wildcard.

Speaking of snipers and wildcards, Roman Tomanek? Just lit up the last tournament for Slovakia I believe with 7 or 8 goals. Obviously has some kind of shooting talent. Haven't heard much about him all year. I think he's a possible 6/7/8th round gamble. :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad